1,227 results
All reviewstabla de los santossecreto loungesmoked sagerooms are smallfull length mirrorcorner roombeautiful hotelwood floorsfront desk staffbeautiful lobbyhotel barperfect locationstreet noisethird floortwo blocksmain plazareturn to santa fe
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed three nights to celebrate our anniversary. The hotel had a complimentary bottle of wine sent up to our room upon arrival. The level of service at the hotel was exceptional. We arrived a couple of hours earlier than anticipated and they were able to check us in. Janel, one of the front desk employees was such a sweetheart! I requested ice every morning of our stay because there was no in room refrigerator and the ice was delivered promptly and with a smile every morning. The hotel also offered free parking and the on-site Gruet sparkling wine tasting room was so lovely on a hot afternoon. Thank you Mila for taking good care of us. The location was very close to the plaza and Pasquale's the restaurant across the street is delicious and healthy. The only draw backs were the room itself. The mattress was comfortable but the pillows were so flat. The bathroom sink is located in the room near the bed. Our sink smelled like sulfur and there was very little space to put cosmetic bags. I would stay at this hotel again based on the level of service. The hotel also offered a shuttle service anywhere near the plaza and guests could use the pools at sister properties.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BayAreaHappytraveler
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel while in Santa fe on a west to east coast trip and even before we arrived we had high expectations due to the pictures . To say they blew any expectations out the water is an understatement. To start with it was my 30th birthday before we went away so my wife emailed all the hotels on our trip with only one response from all of them. When we walked into our beautiful room I had a card signed by all the staff, bucket with local beer and balloons all set up in the room!
Normally hotels just give you a printed card but this was hand written it was amazing and I won't ever forget it.
However you picture the hotel to be it will be better.
It is such a stunning hotel honestly one of the most beautiful places we've ever stayed and that includes Santa fe altogether. The staff from the bar to the receptionist were all great we can't fault them at all. If your looking for somewhere to stay in Santa fe please stay here because you will not regret it!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank stuck25
Reviewed 26 June 2018

What a disappointment. If you are a minimalist, this is the place for you. Roll around room water cooler, which you need to keep full of water. Absolutely no vanity area...must use the inside of the sink to set items...ie makeup, washcloth, hairdryer, curling iron, meds etc. No coffee, ice bucket, or microwave. Must go downstairs in the morning for coffee and stand in line and wait to get a cup... one coffee pot. Have to get ice from desk clerk...who (in the evening) was never happy, never smiled or was even remotely polite. Never figured out the reason for a$20 resort fee. However, the veranda was nice.

Would never stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't stay!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Yvonne B
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I stayed at the St. Francis for two evenings. I had asked for a top floor room but when i arrived, i was given a second floor room. Right away, they gave me a back facing third floor room that was small but perfect for the two of us. I was so happy with the greeting and the customer service. Facing the back has no "view" but it is very quiet and I would choose it again. The hotel is beautiful in an understated way that I find soothing and appealing. The location is PERFECT. We were right near the plaza and yet out of the fray. The parking was validated as well. I had the standard room~ which was fine for the time we spent in the room. They provided complementary water and bellman service. The hotel has a relationship with other hotels in the area to use the pool~ which we didn't and there are multiple discounts available around town. I love Santa Fe and am glad to have found a home there for when i get to travel there. I am booking for next year as soon as it becomes available to book!

Room Tip: it is most quiet to face the back. the recycling comes on fri mornings but it was worth it to me to have it quiet in the eve
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bjnherrin
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Staying here feels like home. Very simple and comfortable rooms and reasonably priced. The staff is excellent; wanting and willing to help you at every turn. The specialty cocktails at the bar are carefully created to excite your taste buds and it is a blast sitting out on the front porch sipping one in the evening watching the world go by. Great location one block off the plaza with so many great restaurants within walking distance.

Room Tip: We enjoyed our room on the front side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business