“Delish on the Hill”

Ranked #100 of 600 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The perfect lunch between the fine Museums on The Hill. fabulous views from inside and on the patio simple food done well, carefully curated wine and beer list.
Reviewed 29 January 2018

The Museum Hill Cafe is located on a plaza between the Museum of Native American Art and the International Folk Art Museum. The "Hill" is about three miles from the Santa Fe Plaza. A small, intimate space, the Cafe offers luncheon items. I was there on a Sunday when Brunch is also offered...and a pianist. The piano was not too loud, and the Brunch menu was quite broad in scope. I enjoyed a lovely frittata with a generous green salad, fresh fruit and gorgeous views over the Santa Fe basin and distant mountains. With a glass of excellent Santa Fe Pale Ale the bill came to $26 including a 25% tip.

9  Thank G M

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Who would imagine that the cafe at Museum Hill would be one of the best meals we had in Santa Fe!!?!! We had a delicious lunch and they accommodated our large group so well. This is a great little spot with wonderful food. A++!!

9  Thank BBos23
Reviewed 21 January 2018

We were craving a hot chocolate and maybe a snack at 3:15. Lunch was over but snacks are available. The selection of pies looked impressive. My girl friend went for the key lime and I had the coconut cream pie. Both were excellent, as was the hot chocolate.

8  Thank plaisaeb
Reviewed 15 December 2017

We arrived towards the end of the day but nevertheless we were still in time for some absolutely scrumptious pumpkin pie. Being from the UK- this was something I hadn't tasted before and I really enjoyed. Good service and great window seat views.

12  Thank calsilver77
Reviewed 4 December 2017

We truly enjoyed our meal here this time. Their burgers are just excellent as are the fries but they are also huge. So we split one and were given a second plate for no charge and that was nice. Believe me we have excellent appetites but one between us was just about right! Service was friendly and efficient without being invasive...if you know what I mean. Their menu is really varied and somewhat gourmet so don’t think that burgers are the only thing on the menu. And their desserts are both beautiful and tasty.

What we did not enjoy as much was the noise from the high ceilings and very chatty, loud guests. Also the tables are so close together that we were constantly jostled by both guests and waiters as they made their way between them.

9  Thank MaryEllenM27