“Convenient restaurant if you are at Museum Hill to do the museums.”
Review of Museum Hill Cafe

Museum Hill Cafe
Ranked #100 of 600 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The perfect lunch between the fine Museums on The Hill. fabulous views from inside and on the patio simple food done well, carefully curated wine and beer list.
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Four of us went here for lunch while touring the museums. The atmosphere on the patio (where we sat) is pleasant. Everyone enjoyed their selections. I had the chicken burrito which was fairly good but not excellent (as compared to other lunch burritos I have had in New Mexico). The deserts were small in size even though they were $6 apiece (i.e. blueberry pie) and $2 for a small scoop of ice cream. The service was a little slow due to a large group being served in the restaurant. It took us 2 hours for lunch even though we were not in a particular hurry. Our waiter was not that friendly and gave us some grief about separate checks (saying their system was old and slow in processing credit cards). I would not rush back to this restaurant unless I went back to the museums on the hill.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We ate lunch at the cafe today. The soft chicken tacos were amazing. They had the perfect blending of flavors topped by outstanding guacamole and homemade Salas. The staff was competent and friendly. This cafe is a true gem for foodies!

4  Thank 150ckl
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The cafe stands between the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture and the Museum of International Folk Art. It is a great place to rest and have a bite between the two museums. The food is very good .

4  Thank Sharon L
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Today at noon went with my brother (54) and his 2 kids (8 + 10) to the museum hill cafe for a couple of desserts and coffee. It was deserted but for 2 other parties on the large outside patio. Since we had seated ourselves my brother went inside to let the staff know and promptly/archly was told we should have come in and waited to be seated. So then we look at menus and I ask the waiter if they have a dessert menu. In again a pretty rude manner, I am told yes but we have to leave this area and sit in a different area of the patio. The demeanor, facial expression in both cases were such that we decided to alleviate the staff's stress by removing ourselves from the premises prior to exposing them to further troubles from guests they clearly don't wish to have.

1  Thank textilecollector
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Everything about this eatery is mediocre. Whenever I perused the menue,I began wondering if menue writers are elegible for Pulitzers or at least Coldecot childrens fiction awards. The impression you get from this menue is that this is the best food you will never forget. However when the food arrives it is a big disappointment, tasteless herbless, tepid and nothing to do with the flowing prose. The waiter was huge,extremely rude and thought he was the life and soul of our party. He was not. Not long after we got there the Paparazzi arrived. Three to be exact all loaded with perfectly obvious big game cameras. The only big game there, was the huge rude waiter. That was our 4th( Invitational) visit there and out of compassion for myself and my husband, the very very very very last.