“We had a great breakfast!”
Review of Sunrise Cafe

Sunrise Cafe
Ranked #146 of 583 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

We had a great breakfast Sunday. My husband, son in law and I ordered the chicken fried steak and eggs. The chicken fried steak was a generous portion , my eggs were cooked to order, the red chile dusted fried potatoes were not a bit greasy. The breakfast came with biscuits and gravy. Everything was delicious although my husband commented that he would have loved the biscuits and gravy with sausage. My granddaughter ordered the pancakes and my son in law ordered a side of French toast. My daughter ordered the steak and eggs. Everybody loved their food. We had great service, my iced tea glass was filled about five times. Great food for a great price.

7  Thank Monica S

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is a family run restaurant and the father is a hustler and the whole staff. The food no matter when you go is very good and you can't beat the price, a lot of food on each plate. Steak & Enchilada is one of my favorites and the Chicken Fried Steak is the best I've had her in Santa Fe.

5  Thank mrod57
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Omelette best I've ever eaten, my husband got the Sunrise Omelette with the red sauce was a little hot for my gringo husband. Our Grandson got the pancake stuffed with strawberries he loved them and was more than he could eat.

8  Thank Kate M
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Great breakfast. We had sunrise omelette. Very reasonable prices. Lots of coffee refills. Friendly service. Clean environment. Will be going again

4  Thank Drlewando
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Look for the satellite dish on the roof with the sunnyside up eggs. The Mexican family running this restaurant is friendly, courteous, and competent. They have built this business from scratch over five years. The interior has been upgraded to reasonably attractive, always clean, and nicely decorated with local art and really nice sunrise and sunset photos.

Breakfast dishes, eggs, waffles, etc., are well prepared and generous. The hamburgers are large and delicious. Grilled cheese, turkey melt, etc., all good to excellent.

Parking can be a problem, especially at lunchtime, but this is a place where you get really good food and service for bargain prices.

6  Thank Jeffrey F