“Great Eats!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We live in Santa Fe and have frequented The Ranch House many, many times and it is the best restaurant for barbecue, steaks, and salads. The staff are very friendly and right there when you need something. Christine was our waitress and we were most impressed with how she was able to manage many tables. Hats off you Christine!

Mary OK

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

We came from Nebraska to Phoenix and looked at trip advisor for suggestions. At this time it is #5. Great ribs because you taste the smoked flavor with little fat. They have great mild sauce to add to the ribs. Chicken is also good and moist. Cornmeal bread is outstanding. We shared a meal with still left over chicken. Oh the apple crisp is also good. We will be back when we travel back to Nebraska. Also great service.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Hello,
My husband and I are still fairly Santa Fe residents. Friday night, he suggested we go out to dinner and I did a little bit of web surfing to find something that might match our cravings and our gluten-free needs. I read your website and felt it was worth a try.
Oh boy, are we glad we did.
We had a delicious meal, wonderful service (Thanks, Nicki) and knew we weren't compromising our health.
Even the chef came by to see how we liked our meal.

It got even sweeter (pun intended) because when Nicki learned we were first-timers, she brought us the GF chocolate mousse dessert to share.

Thank you.
We will be back and we will share our good news.
D & D

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We went for happy hour. The pork sliders and coconut shrimp were delicious! The sliders are a bargain. Kasey was our server and was a delight with the kind of interaction we like to have. She made sure we knew the specials. We may be returning tonight for dinner!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Back in the area on business and immediately thought I'll have dinner at The Ranch House.

In short ... I really like the food quality, choices and service, all for a fair price.

The Happy Hour specials at the bar (4-6) are a great way to have a couple of drinks and 2 or 3 small plates and get change from $30 !

On my last night I had the rib & chicken combo which was excellent.

It's hard to get our and try some other great Santa Fe restaurants when this place does such a great job.