“Surprising, we were not sure it was open”
Review of Cafe Fina

Cafe Fina
Ranked #47 of 583 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 20 October 2015

We drove up to the Café Fina around 6:30 am on a Monday and was not sure it was open. WOW it would have been a mistake to drive by this gem.

You have to walk back into the restaurant, in the mornings they are making fresh scones and muffins, and hot beverages. The menu is a very simple one pager with enough on it plus with options this really is a much bigger menu.

Ordered simple two eggs, hash browns, English muffin. Then added a side of sausage. And some jelly.

Well what came was as requested - perfectly cooked by the way - with the eggs looking like free range one (did not ask - but they had that bright yellow look). And the sausage was lean, very tasty and just right. The Jelly - well it was some preserves berry of some kind that was great.

And the coffee was in the middle not too strong or weak.

My traveling partner had some kind of pancakes that were over the top with lean bacon. I tasted - and not sure exactly what these were but they tasted great.

Now this is not fancy and we were surprised about the amount of room (in and outside seating) offered, with a large parking lot. My guess is that it depends - and 6:30 am is maybe before the rush.

this is a solid 5, perfect no but the food very good, and the place was quite. And there was a local Santa Fe news paper to look at. Plus there might have been wifi we did not test that feature.

5  Thank Love-bob

Reviewed 20 October 2015

We went for breakfast on a Sunday morning - it was recommended by the KOA in Santa Fe where we were staying and I checked it out on Trip Advisor as well. What a find! It's a bakery and a restaurant so all the pastries & cookies are homemade. I had an omelette with ham, cheese, mushrooms, hash browns & an english muffins and it was scrumptious! My friend had a hash made of black beans, corn, peas and banana pieces with 2 eggs on top with tortillas and it too was delicious. Wonderful coffee bar with cappuccino, lattes and homemade jams & local honey. The man next to us had a burrito that filled his plate, so come hungry! the staff was friendly and they have an outside eating area too.

5  Thank KTKEYSGAL
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

Delicious coffee! By far the best breakfast Britton in Santa Fe! Perfectly done eggs .. Great potatoes, fresh chopped chile and meaty applewood bacon! Worth the drive! Service fantastic!

5  Thank savorpronto
Reviewed 16 October 2015

atmosphere was pleasant and provided the perfect background for the evening with good friends and great food. I had the green enchiladas...yum!!!

2  Thank ggarcia0079
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

This place was AMAZING!! Go in line and place your order and then they bring out your food. I ordered a breakfast burrito and it was HUGE!! I was so stuffed but was so sad I could finish it because it was so good!! I would return to Santa Fe just to come to Cafe Fina!!

4  Thank akilcoyne