“Best Breakfast Burrito & Peach Pie EVER!”
Review of Cafe Fina

Cafe Fina
Ranked #45 of 583 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Cafe Fina's food is delish! I took a chance and tried the breakfast burrito with green chiles. Hands down, it was the best breakfast burrito I have ever eaten! I took a piece of peach pie to go and had it later that evening. The crust was still crunchy even after sitting all day. The peaches were fresh and delicately sweet. Just darn good.

Wish this cafe was in Atlanta, GA, I would be a regular. Nice atmosphere, right off of the highway and they use fresh ingredients. I highly recommend!

7  Thank Chana B

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Everyone loves Cafe Fina! If you want to make enemies in Santa Fe or Eldorado, just criticize Cafe Fina.

Well, I don't love it. Their food is good. But you have to stand in line cafeteria-style to order it. Then, if you want tableware or a napkin, you may have to go two or three rooms from your table to fetch them yourself. I would put up with this at a fast-food restaurant where I was paying under $5. for a sandwich. I found this absurd at Cafe Fina. But don't go by me. I'm a cantankerous old Yankee who expects SERVICE in pretentious restaurants.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This was a wonderful experience my best friend and I stopped in for breakfast on a Friday morning. We had the Migas with half beans half crispy hashbrowns, a wonderful salad and one cloud cake. Everything was delicious fresh and unique. The service was excellent I had a jasmine green tea which was delicious also. We will definitely stop back here!

9  Thank Jovitarocks
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Get pastries while they last! This cafe, located out of town down the road from Harry's Roadhouse, sports a chalkboard from which you order your breakfast. Yummy pastries and muffins--enjoy!

4  Thank Maura S
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Cafe Fina is some distance outside the city (on the Old Las Vegas road). It has filling, well-prepared breakfast burritos, omelets, etc. and generally cheerful service. It can get a bit loud and crowded, but it is unpretentious and rapidly prepared and served food.

8  Thank Anne M

Been to Cafe Fina? Share your experiences!