“Good coffee and pastries”

Tribes Coffee House
Ranked #15 of 38 Coffee & Tea in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Diner
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here between movies for a pick me up. We ordered a dark mocha and an Americano, blueberry muffin and a cinnamon roll. Everything was excellent. Coffee was super hot like it should be. My husband gives the blueberry muffin a top rating because of the large, real blueberries. I give the cinnamon roll a top rating because it had loads of Cinnamon and only a light glaze. Great art and photos for sale in the walls. Great little coffee shop, will visit again.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Great tea...scones...hot chocolates...cookies...portions are not excessive and toast comes with one just pat of butter (hence the "healthy" vote)...

2  Thank Christine C
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I am always on the hunt for a tasty vegan cookie and Tribes always delivers. The breakfast burritos are delicious as well. The coffee is made fresh and paired with a fresh scone it is the best Sunday splurge.

1  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed 18 January 2017

This local coffee house is a welcoming place where you can stay for hours, have refills on coffee, feel at home

1  Thank SantaFeBabe
Reviewed 6 December 2016

A friend and I stopped in for a quick caffeine fix to go. The exterior is so generic we did not have great expectations. But WOW, I had an incredibly delicious caramel latte and it was about half the price of other coffee places in Santa FE. My friend loved her Americano as well. Besides that the woman at the register Zaneb(?) was very polite and friendly, which is a rarity in many Santa Fe coffee shops.

2  Thank hunterlee1084