“great croissants”
Review of Angel's Bakery & Cafe - CLOSED

Angel's Bakery & Cafe
Price range: US$9 - US$22
Reviewed 22 July 2016

My first croissant from Angels was "day old" - not really, but I bought it at discount just before they closed for the day. Misplaced it so didn't even eat it until the NEXT day. A little stale, but bought a bear claw, chocolate croissant [for my wife] and another almond croissant as we left town this morning. Bear claw was filled with a fresh apple mixture [not the normal was to be served]. Really nice on the run breakfast.

2  Thank tom b

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Came in for late breakfast. Wonderful breakfast burrito and delicious pastries. Strongly recommend. Nice location near the Plaza.

3  Thank Izabela M
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We were in Santa Fe for a wedding and didn't want to wait an hour for a cafe down the street...so we wandered into Angels. We couldn't have been happier that we did, service was a tad slow but coming from Fort Lauderdale we expect fast, fast so it wasn't bad AND we didn't have anywhere to be. So glad we stopped, the huevos rancheros were the best I've ever had and my dining partners had the burrito and said the same thing-best ever breakfast!! We went back another time on our way out of town and couldn't get enough of this cafe. Make sure you make this a breakfast stop when in Santa Fe!

3  Thank MichelleOpes
Reviewed 2 July 2016

We stopped for breakfast, had the bacon, egg, cheese on sourdough bread with hash browns. It was very good, best bacon I've ever eaten, very nice, cute place.

3  Thank Glendajb
Reviewed 15 June 2016

This place was recommended by an employee of a different sandwich shop. We wlaked here to check it out and we weren't disappointed. They make their sandwich every day in a restaurant/bakery. I had the BLT on Sourdough which came with French Fries. It was excellent and certainly more than I could eat for lunch. A cold beer helped on a very hot afternoon in the Santa Fe sun. This place is a delight with excellent service and delicious food at reasonable prices.

1  Thank qwerty103