Old Santa Fe Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$140
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$230
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$203
Agoda.com
US$224
US$208
Official Site
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

US$209
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

The Madeleine(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$305
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$239
Inn On The Alameda
US$182
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$575
1,479 results
All reviewswhole foodsfree shuttlefarmers markethard boiled eggswafflessmall poolwalking distancefree breakfastshuttle servicerail yardrailyard districtplaza areaclose to downtownbreakfast roomparking feenice breakfastparking lot
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Pros:

1. Convenient to Santa Fe Plaza (walk or take hotel shuttle).
2. Convenient to Arts (Railroad) district.
3. Very friendly staff. Brought us extra hangers and blanket on request.
4. Free continental breakfast with, at least, one gluten-free bread option.
5. Good wi-fi.
6. Reasonable rate.
7. New mattresses and some signs of pending upgrades & repairs.
8. Lots of hot water (be careful).
9. Whole Foods next door (good for a quick meal or sundry needs).
10. Provided us with mini-fridge on request.
11. In-room one-cup coffee maker.
12. Daily happy hour in Derailed restaurant.
13. Connie's Jewelry (local native american lady who sells in the lobby at breakfast - very nice, charming, beautiful hand-made jewelry).

Cons:

1. Guest laundry was closed for repair (had to find a laundromat).
2. Pool was closed (even though it was March I would have gone in a heated pool as it was advertised).
3. Ants in our room (ants in the smoke detector kept setting it off and woke us up at 2:00am on our last night . We had to move to another room to get 1/2 night's sleep). Jacob was accommodating to get us into another room at a moments notice.
4. Disrepair - our bathroom heat lamp timer would not shut off - potential fire hazard - left on by maid after bathroom cleaning for more than 6 hours. Reported to front desk for repair).
5. Disrepair - Tiles in our bathroom floor were loose and some water ran out of the shower and dripped water on our neighbors below. Maintenance had to come out and replace the loose caulk between the tiles.
6. Very few outlets for device charging (only one two-plug outlet available at the bathroom sink).

Would stay again if they got some of the kinks out. Looking to go back to SF next year so will check with them again at that time. Did not have time to check out the fitness center so not able to review on that amenity.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank JamestownRGW
Phil L, General Manager at Santa Fe Sage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Thank you for your review. I truly appreciate you taking the time to give us an in depth review. I did hear of your situation, and I apologize for the inconvenience of having to move rooms overnight. I appreciate your detail, and want to assure you that we have resolved the issues in your room. We are in the process of renovating, so some unexpected issues have arisen. I am glad you enjoyed our new mattresses, and yes, there are more renovations to come! Our pool will be open at the beginning of April, and we are getting our laundry up and running in the next couple of weeks as well. I am pleased to hear that Jason was accommodating, and fast acting. I will be sure to pass on your comment to him, as well as to Connie.
I am happy that you are willing to give us another chance on your next stop through Santa Fe next year. Please contact me directly, and I will ensure your next stay is an exceptional one!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Nothing fancy but clean and not outrageous in price. We stop here several times a year on our treks between Texas and Colorado. Place is always consistently good, close to downtown with a shuttle that will ferry you around. Rooms are small but adequate for short stays. Continental breakfast is perfect every morning.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MellohYellow
Phil L, General Manager at Santa Fe Sage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Thank you MellohYellow for your review. We value your loyalty, and are glad to be a stable and reliable place for you to stay on your treks between Texas and Colorado. We very much look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I live a few hours away so sometimes just stay over in Santa Fe. During the years in which I've stayed at Sage Inn they have done a lot of spruce up. It is a traditional motor court which is simple. But the place is super clean and they have upgraded the rooms with new beds, chests and so on. It is not a frilly place but it is a nice place and a great value. Very central location. Walking distance to Whole Foods (there are mini fridges in the rooms), there is a park behind the hotel and one just across the street. Dog friendly. They serve breakfast.The staff is super friendly.

Room Tip: There are no elevators. So ask for downstairs if you don't want to haul your bags up stairs.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear MelART57,

Thank you for your kind review. We very much value your loyalty, and are always glad to know that you see the improvements we are making as well. We are not finished yet, either! Our renovations are ongoing. We do pride ouselves on our service, comfort and value given our location. I will pass this on to my team.

We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We enjoyed our 2 day stay at Sage Inn! A great central location for taking in Santa Fee. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was very good. We planned to use the free shuttle, but found that there was plenty of street parking in the city. When we had a small issue with the room, the staff fixed the problem completely and quickly.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Chris,

I am extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your review. We do have a central location, which is great for the traveler with or without a car. I am also extremely pleased that we were able to resolve the issue with the room in a satisfactory fashion. We hope you stay with us again on your next trip through our wonderful city!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I first want to thank the gentleman who helped me check in, Phillip H. I’m currently on a cross country road trip promoting animal rescue. I’m traveling in an RV with my 6 rescue pups. Every other hotel I stopped at would not let me check in until 3:00pm or I had to pay for 2 nights for early check in. Phillip found a room for me and made sure my RV had an awesome parking spot so that I can keep an eye on it. It’s hard to put into words but he was just so incredibly helpful and caring. I just haven’t received customer service like that before and I’m very grateful for this because it’s unfortunately rare these days. This hotel has a dog park behind it and is walking distance from a wholefoods and Starbucks. If I’m in SANTA fe again then this is where I will be staying 100%. Phillip H, thanks so much again man. Cheers.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank lasher37
Phil L, General Manager at Santa Fe Sage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear lasher37,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have shared your review with our staff, and of course, Phillip H. He is an amazing part of our Sage Inn family. We strive to ensure every guest has an experience like yours, and I am grateful to have team members acting on our values. We look forward to having you again, along with your pups and RV!