My wife and I went to La Posada strictly for Spa treatments and we both loved the massage and facial treatments we received. The staff providing these services was absolutely outstanding. The spa itself really needs an update and we thought the locker rooms were dated and unclean. The floors looked like they hadn't been swept in a month and there were cobwebs around the windows and corners. The men's steam room was out of order and the floor in the women's steam room was slippery to the point of nearly causing a fall. Go here for the treatment by great staff, but don't expect a luxurious spa facility. I'd give the staff 5 stars but the spa facility only 2.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Tribute Portfolio Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Marriott/Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in Marriott/SPG loyalty programs. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe" is an historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, this AAA Four-Diamond resort is the ultimate destination for both leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe architecture with casita-style lodging, a curated art gallery collection, year-round heated outdoor pool and hot tub, award-winning spa, exceptional cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Tribute Portfolio Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa