We recently chose La Posada de Santa Fe for an anniversary getaway. The hotel has a reputation for being exclusive and it is not inexpensive. Perhaps it was because I booked the room through a discount travel site, but the small room we were given was tired and grim. I certainly didn't expect a premium room, but this was disappointing. The exteriors and the grounds, however, are charming and the Staab House is impressive. La Posada's location is very convenient to the walkable sights in Santa Fe. We did not take advantage of the Spa so I cannot comment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Tribute Portfolio Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Marriott/Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in Marriott/SPG loyalty programs. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe" is an historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, this AAA Four-Diamond resort is the ultimate destination for both leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe architecture with casita-style lodging, a curated art gallery collection, year-round heated outdoor pool and hot tub, award-winning spa, exceptional cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Tribute Portfolio Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa