1,054 results
All reviews national cemetery shuttle service free shuttle on site restaurant front desk staff new mexico the room was nice downtown area plaza santa margaritas pet opera francis southwest wood fireplace
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Where do I start? We couldn't check in when we arrived because they were in the middle of a shift change. Some light bulbs were burned out, it's an act of God to find an outlet for your devices, no fridge or microwave
( I understand this is isn't a necessity but for the price I was shocked it wasn't included). We had a connection for a hairdryer but it had been removed. My sister in laws room was completely out of shampoo and conditioner which is affixed to the shower wall and clearly neglected. The beds are also double beds which was okay I suppose, again, just not what we expected for the money. Outdated and old carpet. Poor customer service. Very old everything and felt somewhat like a motel. If I give any credit at all it's for the pool area.
This place has potential if only someone gave a crap.

3  Thank laurafF9546GC
Lawrence M, Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear laurafF9546GC,

Thank you for reviewing the Lodge at Santa Fe. I am sorry to read about the inconsistencies during your stay. I would love to speak in person regarding your experience. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 505-992-5816.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I was here last 5 years ago and two years before that and loved everything, this was my go to place and recommendation to others visiting Santa Fe. While the rooms are clean and the service is friendly the accommodations are not as good as they once were. The junior suite needs a fresh coat of paint as the walls are scuffed and more than one small trash can is needed. There is a lightbulb out in the hallway and the only ice machine in the hotel is broken. No menu listed for the restaurant anywhere in room or on the website. There was a shirt hanging from a tree outside our room when we checked in....2 days later, it's still there. It just seems like no one cares. This will no longer be our go to in Santa Fe.

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Elizabeth B

Dear Elizabeth B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Lodge at Santa Fe. I would love to speak with you in person regarding your experience. I have left you a voicemail and ask that you please contact me at your earliest convenience, you can reach me at 505-992-5816.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The food in the restaurant is very good. The location is great. My only complaint is that on of the back doors to the hotel was broken. When I asked at the desk if it was going to be fixed the manager on duty didn't seem to know. WHen I voiced my concerns that anyone could just walk in, he stated that anyone could just walk in the front door as well. The morning manager was much more attentive to my concern about the door.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Wrldtravel_13

Dear Wrldtravel_13,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property! I am very happy to read you enjoyed our restaurant. As for our back door, we are in the process of replacing it and I thank you for your feedback. Thank you so much for staying with us, I hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Santa Fe.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Decided to spend two nights in Santa Fe and chose this hotel for its location and the free shuttle that they offer to take you into the Plaza. The room was large and very comfortable and as our room did not have a fridge we asked if it was possible to have one so they delivered one to our room which was great. The pool area was nice and we spent a couple of hours relaxing there.
The shuttle service offered was efficient and took us right into the middle of town into the Plaza area. Both drivers were friendly and offered us tips on where to eat and things to see.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank pookybun p
Reviewed 2 July 2018

My daughter and I stayed at the Lodge for 3 nights. The asthetics of this hotel are very nice although some of it is a little shabby like the carpeting and worse for the wear. The room was nice and decorated in great SW style but the old box TVs should be replaced. Our maid service was good except we had to ask twice at the desk to have the soaps refilled which come in environmentally helpful large dispensers locked into the shower. Maid service didn't show until 5 one day when we had been out all day and were back in the room trying to rest before dinner. We did like the Keurig coffees in the room. The shuttle service which they ask you to pay extra for was disappointing. The driver we did have when we were able to actually use the service was very nice and pleasant and worked very hard. On Saturday, there was no driver and the front desk actually told us that he had a family emergency, which we later learned from the other driver that they are just really understaffed in that department. If you are going to offer the service and have it be intermittent like that, don't charge for it. There were quite a few frustrated people. We had one dinner and one breakfast there which were pretty good.

Room tip: You might want to get a room away from the clanging gates of the pool area.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank tropictripper

Dear tropictripper,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Lodge at Santa Fe and for pointing out our great Southwest style. I apologize to read about the issues you had with the shuttle service which is included in our service fee, which covers parking, use of the pool and business center, bottled water and snack bars in the room and the shuttle of course. I will address this immediately with the shuttle manager. We are in the process of replacing our older TV's as well as rigorous carpet cleaning. We truly appreciate your business and I hope that on your next trip to Santa Fe you allow the Lodge at Santa Fe the opportunity to serve you again.