“Nice coffee and pastry shop in the heart of the old town”

35 Degrees North Coffee
Ranked #8 of 37 Coffee & Tea in Santa Fe
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I dont know how an authentic coffee shop / roaster survives in the downtown old town with rents being what they are and you can only charge so much for coffee. I hope they do though because the coffee is quite good and they are friendly nice people there.

4  Thank William F

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Discovered this gem accidentally investigating every indoor shopping option on a very cold afternoon in January. To our great delight, we wandered into a small batch roasting shop serving up wonderful coffee and sweets. We tried the Beignets, made to order served hot with mixed berry coulis, Chocolate sauce is the other option.
I had the best cup of tea I've had since leaving home; not sure who the purveyor of their loose tea is, but my cup of Gun Powder Green was memorable. We recommend this local treasure as a great place to begin your day, grab lunch (salads looked great) or an afternoon pick-me-up. Definitely investigate your options before settling on a mediocre cup of coffee or environment (made that mistake earlier in the day).

4  Thank Chicaree
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Very good coffee roasted on premise with drinks prepared deliciously and beautifully ... plus the pastries were very good and at the same high level is the coffee ... nice to have plenty of seating and a very knowledgeable staff

Reviewed 12 December 2016

We stopped here for a mid-afternoon coffee boost. It was a great choice. I often order seasonal brews, but I opted for a lavender infused coffee in October at this place. It was fantastic. The fusion of spices and lavender were so fresh and unique. This place has menu items that you are less likely to find at chains.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

We wanted proper espresso and got it here. Good service that accommodated our special requests to the barista.

Been to 35 Degrees North Coffee? Share your experiences!