“Cheerful employees, good service”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #57 of 222 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Located in the Janss Marketplace on Moorpark Road, just north of the 101 Freeway. Large shared parking lot. My order was taken by a very pleasant, smiling young lady. The place was about 1/2 full at 130 pm on a Friday. Ordered Pick Two with Steak White Cheddar Panini, bowl of NE Clam Chowder, lemonade and chocolate chip cookie. Food brought to my table in about 5 minutes. Everything was tasty and delicious. The Panini, however, was tiny ... an itsy bitsy 2" x 3" sandwich. I loved it - both bites. Price was as expected.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

I ordered Take-out today for lunch. I tried their squash soup and Fuji Apple Chicken Salad.
Both were quite tasty. My order was ready when I arrived and exactly as I ordered.
Now, I want to try the rest of their soups and salads because they were so good!!!. They also
serve fresh frent bread with every order.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

It was awesome, and there oatmeal cookies are delicious too. The service is slow, I actually had to get up and ask if my order was ready ( i thought they forgot about me), but i wasn't in a hurry.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

I love their sesame bagel but they always run out,if they had enough inventory I would go there every week,employee there do not smile,they work very slowly.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

I have a love-hate relationship with this location. It's no-brainer for quick healthy food and I like the addition of rapid pickup. My only qualm is that it's never rapid, or accurate as they always forget something or replace an item that they ran out of without letting you know. The reason it's a 3 and nothing less, is due to the fact that they always make up for whatever was messed up and the food quality is consistent.