“Prcey but nice as a treat”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #11 of 12 Dessert in Thousand Oaks
Reviewed 5 December 2017

We come here pretty regularly after a family movie at the Regal (best cinema in Thousand Oaks). its a bit pricey but everyone loves their ice cream.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

I remember loving going to Cold Stone because the quality surpassed anything you could buy in store and it was definitely better than FroYo, but it's gone downhill. This location is the worst, too. It's dirty, the equipment is outdated, and the prices are insane. We spent close to $20 for two "like it" sizes. Ben and Jerry's, here I come!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

This is my favorite ice cream. I love their coffee ice-cream with either roasted almonds mixed in or brownie mixed in. They have a large choice of mix-ins, but they are a little on the expensive side. They use quality ingredients and their ice cream is made with real cream.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Dark chocolate truffle ice cream with chocolate chips is sinfully delicious. It's our favorite ice cream in the U.S. (only truffle gelato in Italy beats it). A medium size "Love It" is $5 but we receive Buy One Get One coupons frequently after joining their E club. Tables inside or in the pleasant courtyard at Janss Mall. Friendly staff, lots of parking, short walk into open air mall. Sadly they're seldom busy, so no wait,

Reviewed 27 December 2014

I promised my Granddaughter that I would get her Ice Cream the day before Christmas [yes it was cold outside, but a promise is a promise] so we went into Coldstone in the Janns Mall. Place was pretty dead inside but that worked out well for us. The young lady behind the counter was nice. Very Friendly. She gave me a sample of their Coffee ,which I ended up getting. It was really good and my Little one had Cookies and Cream with some candies added to it. They do have a couple of tables inside, they should get a few more chairs for each table. It was a Very Good Experience, I would go there again. After I was done paying for my order the Young Lady wished me a Merry Christmas. More and More that's becoming a bit of the past....Too Bad, I loved it, Thank You!!!

1  Thank BigDeeg