“Out of Asia is Delicious!”
Review of Out of Asia

Out of Asia
Ranked #42 of 113 Restaurants in Saugus
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Out of Asia food is very good! They have a wide variety of options on their menu and you can often order from their dinner plate menu, making it very reasonable. I have never seen it very busy there, and I don't really understand why....other than the location is a bit tricky to get in and out of....especially on crazy Route 1. And it is south of Essex Street on the Northbound side of Route 1, where I typically do not travel, but it is so worth it. It has always been quiet when I have been there. My husband loves their garlic noodles, which you can order with their dinner plates and I am a big fan of the hot and sour soup. Appetizers we often select are their crispy chicken wings and their spring rolls....yummy. House specialty drinks are just okay. Service is great/fast - no complaints. Try it out one evening during the week and enjoy!!!

1  Thank EMF123

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome food is very fresh nothing is ever greasy i live there rice so yummy there spring rolls and chicken fingers are great GO HERE INSTEAD OF KARLOOW in saugus

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Haven't been to Out of Asia in a while so went again. Appetizer platter is good shrimp batter a little bland but the crab Rangoon were very good. Meaty bone-in ribs instead of small boneless ribs would make it better. Scallion pancake is very good as is the meatless chow Mein. Restaurant was not very busy at all, but did have good and friendly service. We'll be back.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Stopped here unexpectedly on a rainy Friday night for dinner and we had a very nice experience.There was a diverse selection of items on the menu from various Asian cuisines and we all ordered something different. Each was happy with his/her choice of salmon, shrimp and beef and we all had take home containers for at least one more meal. The restaurant is very casual and relaxed--we even had a pleasant conversation with the diners at the next table.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

My girl and I came here cause we wanted some Asian food. Great Boston atmosphere and great food. The food came out so quick. I asked for butter and he said, we don't have butter we have duck sauce. Glad he didn't have the butter.