“Great Atmosphere to go With Great Food!”
Review of Kowloon Restaurant

Kowloon Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 115 Restaurants in Saugus
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I saw this restaurant many times while driving through Saugus, but we never stopped. Finally went in with her family and were not disappointed!

Their food portions are huge and we ended up taking a lot home! I had the sweet and sour chicken, she and her mom had sushi, her dad also had chicken and my brother got a spicy beef dish. My only recommendation is putting some carrots or peppers in the sweet and sour chicken could really make it stand out.

The interior has an awesome Asian/Polynesian feel to it. At one point my brother commented "it feels like we are at Disney World", and I agree. You get wrapped up in the atmosphere, which adds to the amazing meal.

We can't wait to return and bring more friends! Stop by if you live in; or are passing through, Saugus!

Reviewed 11 March 2016

Big place, shabby chic décor, too many different cuisines to settle on one and be good at it. I had Fried rice and chicken Kung Pao, both average, but hugely overpriced.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

Kowloon has lost some appeal over the years. Service was slow, luncheon plates are very small. Food was good, but service seems routine as staff seemed bored, and unnattentive. Very dark on a dreary winter day, perhaps a big pineapple drink would have lightened the mood.

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

Waiter didn't know what alcohol was in certain drinks- somewhat rude. Food tasted like mall Chinese- low quality chicken- never again!!

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

This is a Mega Complex that has great food, service and more. Since they have so many patrons food is always fresh and served hot.
Not like your typical Chinese restaurant that serves rice, and appetizers cooked early in the day. You never know where you are sitting because of the crowd and it is not very intimate if that's what you're looking for. Noisy and loud at times on weekends.

Been to Kowloon Restaurant? Share your experiences!