“Good and reliable for off-hour meal”
Review of Chili's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chili's
Ranked #172 of 335 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Too late for lunch and too early for dinner, but Chili's was open for business. Service was very good and attentive. Everything was served in the right order and at the right temperature. Appetizers and drinks were excellent, food was good. Prices are very reasonable. There is something for everyone here. Worth a visit if you are in the area or passing through.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

While traveling to a project east of Springfield I looked for a quick place to have some lunch, seeing a Chilies sign and remembering in the past they had a southwestern style chicken soup so I decided to stop. There were some open parking spots so I pulled in. When I walked in I was told that I would have to wait 15 Minutes to get a seat at the bar. I asked if the host was kidding as there were maybe 4 or 5 people at the bar which looked like it could easily seat 20? He responded that everyone had to wait. looking around the general seating area there were many open tables and only 4 people waiting to be seated?? Not sure what was going on but Lunch for me has to be quick and as I only stop once in 2 or 3 weeks for lunch this was very disappointing.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Our first clue we should have left was when patrons who came in after us were served before us. Our server had a pleasant but sarcastic edge to her. The second clue...lukewarm soup. Hate it!
Order a medium burger that came out med rare and so doused in grease the bottom bun fell apart. When I requested a new bottom to the bun I waited over 5 minutes and watched our server take an order before getting the remainder of my sandwich. Has really gone downhill.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Service and quality are extremely important to us, Tina, and we apologize for your experience here. We'd like a chance to show you the true Chili’s experience, can you please help us by emailing social@chilis.com with these additional details about your visit?

-Full Name
-Phone Number
-Description of Visit
-Restaurant address that you visited
-Check Number (or last 4 digits of card)
-Date and Time of Visit

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I ordered the small steak with asparagus, grilled tomatoes, and avocado. The vegetables were cooked to perfection and the steak was warm, tender, and juicy. Everything was cooked to perfection. I loved the slices of garlic under the asparagus. I am on a low carbohydrate diet so this meal with a salad is just great for me. However it can be ordered with fries or other potatoes.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Went there on a Sunday night with my wife and a friend. Got a few drinks and apps. Service was extremely slow!! Took 10min for the server to get to our table and another 15 to get drinks! Our classic nachos was brought to our table by Todd ( manager). I told him we didn't ask to add chicken, the response: hey good for u, you guys got free chicken... Ok? Again we didn't want chicken... Anyways. Food was ok. Slow and crappy service.