“Margurittas will return soon”
Review of Casa De Nana

Casa De Nana
Ranked #124 of 335 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2015 via mobile

Food is still Excellent!

Blackened Shrimp taco salad is very good.

Chips and salsa are better for you at Casa de Nana because the chips are not salty and the salsa has green peppers and is a home made version not from a jar.

1  Thank Vetters22
There are newer reviews for Casa De Nana

Reviewed 5 February 2015

My family and I used to eat here when I was a kid growing up but as I went away to college we forgot about it until recently. We have now gone three times in the past year or so. The food and drinks are great and very affordable. They do offer a Taco Tuesday special and the restaurant is always packed. Otherwise you should be able to get in on other nights of the week. I love the chicken fajitas and often split them with my mom. The meal comes with a salad so we just order an extra salad and it is plenty of food. They have a great homemade salad dressing and their cheese is incredible. My father also enjoys the blackened chicken burrito and has gone back for it several times.

Reviewed 8 January 2015

Have been dining here since I was a senior in high school many years ago. Back then it was about half the size with a walk up counter and about a dozen booths. Drinks are good, food is good as well as portion size. Get take out from here quite often.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

I'm going to start by saying the food is decent. The serving size is pretty big. I would never recommend you order for carry out though. I've ordered out 3 separate times and 2 out of 3 times they messed up my order. The first time they forgot my dessert, which is kind of a big deal considering I have a major sweet tooth. I decided to try again, successfully I might add. So I decided to give it another go and of course half of my order was missing! I called and was put on hold for 15 minutes, only to be told they see that my burrito was left but they were sure they packed my burger AND there is nothing they could do I had to call the outside delivery service they use to see what they can do.... O.O.. I have to do what now? You messed up my order, called me a liar, then tell me I have to call the outside delivery place you guys hired to see what they can do about a burrito AND A BURGER you forgot to give to them.... MANAGER PLEASE!! "No, our manager is not in at the moment"..... So I need to call the police because you stole from me basically (considering I paid for food and service I did not get). Long story short "Your food is on it's way".

Needless to say, I will NOT be going back.

Reviewed 3 November 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is an old time favorite for Mexican cuisine. They have been in business for years, and the quality of food never dissapoints. Very authentic with nice portions. They also serve several speciality drinks. Although the place is in need of a make over, you go for the food.