“Great Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Unfortunately I don't live near Casa De Nana as I would be eating here more often. I like the food here very much. The food here is substantial and meaty. I can vouch for the tacos, the chili rellenos, the burritos, the chimichangas, the quesadillas and their salsa. The service has been good everytime I have been here.

Reviewed 17 September 2015

The last two times here,yesterday Sept.15,2015 and about a month ago were the same. Stale Taco Shells...I don't think they even heat them up anymore.... Hardly any lettuce or tomatoes. Is this because of Taco Tuesday BOGO deal.....It should not be. make a nice Taco so people will come back.. I actually was a little sick this time around. I won't be going here again

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

Springfield is not, that I know of, home to any great Mexican restaurants now that Mama Iguana is gone. Casa de Nana has good and bad points. On the good side, the salsa was crisp and tasty, my Long Island Ice Tea was made right, and the refried beans on my platter were good. My chimichanga, however, was not crisp, it was mushy. The service was slow and not very friendly, they seemed annoyed that I was alone, although the place was no where near full. I'm not inclined to return.

Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

Tuesday Casa de Nana is your place for a great margueritta and buy one get one taco.
Friendly wait staff, great bartender with consistency throughout restaurant for drinks & food on each visit.

For a special salad, try their Taco Shell salad bowl and some blackened shrimp.
Last visit had the blackened shrimp fajitas. EXCELLENT!

Plus with 6 $20+ visits, you get $20 back on your 7th visit.

Also, they have fantastic vegetarian jalapeño poppers.

1  Thank Vetters22
Reviewed 29 March 2015 via mobile

Food is still Excellent!

Blackened Shrimp taco salad is very good.

Chips and salsa are better for you at Casa de Nana because the chips are not salty and the salsa has green peppers and is a home made version not from a jar.

1  Thank Vetters22