See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2018

There was construction going on in the lobby upon arrival, very unprofessional staff, the carpet in my room was damp, there was a terrible breakfast selection and supply, a very small room we stayed in. Only good thing was good location.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank prader703179
Reviewed 12 May 2018

The gentleman that checked me in was AWESOME!!! Friendly, courteous, professional, and accommodating. The bed was firm and very comfortable. There were some room cleanliness and maintenece issues that need to be addresses. I have stayed at several Microtels in the past. I must admit I was disappointed with this visit.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Kelz1969
Reviewed 9 May 2018

The shower had open/used soap. The room was VERY dusty. It looks like the housekeeping only put new towels and new sheets on the bed. It needed to be valcumed. The check in and out process was easy and quick.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank stownsend1281
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed in a lot of Microtel locations over the past several years and I have always enjoyed the stays. Not too fancy, not too plain...just right. In fact, we stayed five nights at a Microtel in Bentonville, AR immediately before we stayed here and we loved that place. This place? Totally different story! The fellow at the front desk was very friendly; I want to say that up front. After we got into the front door over the terribly uneven sidewalks (my wife is temporarily in a wheelchair), it too three tries to get across the out of level door threshold! The place was relatively clean but very worn and tattered. A sign on the door said they were renovating, though I saw no signs of ongoing work. I did notice torn and stained carpet in the hall. Then we got to the room....oh...my...word! The room had a single queen bed. It was literally about 24” from the edge of the bed to the walls on either side. To top that off, a fridge with a microwave on top of it had been crammed between the bed and wall on one side. In order to open the fridge, it protruded about 6” into the entry path. From the foot of the bed to the “desk” was about 30”. There was a wardrobe of sorts but it was missing the doors and the TV was sitting on the sloping top of the wardrobe. The window seat (classic Microtel) was wrapped in a sheet for some unknown reason. In a nutshell, Microtel is a great place to stay.....but NOT this particular Microtel. Run away, folks....run away very fast!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Conceptumator
Reviewed 18 April 2018

This is a "beat up" motel. Their idea of renovation is a sloppy paint job. No bedspreads, sheets & pillow cases dingy looking and all wrinkled. Numerous maintenance items needed to be done to make the room more comfortable. Wyndham should be ashamed of this motel....... My wife and I left at 2 am and continued our drive home.

Date of stay: April 2018