“Demos' Lunch Specials”

Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I love to eat lunch at Demos'. Each week they have a special for $5.99 that lasts all week. Each day during the week there is a special for $7.25. The special consists of either soup (really, really good) or salad, entree, and bread. The lasagna is the best I've ever had!

1  Thank KRW48

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While traveling we stopped for dinner but didn’t want anything heavy. We both had the perfectly spiced tilapia & delicious house soup. My husband chose grilled zucchini & I had their wonderful spinach. Their menu is extensive & their prices reasonable so if we were local we’d be regulars.

1  Thank luvbooksandblooms
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been coming to Demos’ in Murfreesboro since I was kid. I can not tell you a single time I had a bad meal or bad experience. Being so many times I have gotten in the habit of ordering the large portion Hamburger Steak with a side of Italian sausage pasta. It didn’t disappoint again! The fresh bread that comes with each meal is that type of bread you fill up with before your meal arrives it’s so good. And a side salad. Something that seems so small but matters a lot is the sweet tea and them giving you the liquid sugar to make it as sweet or unsweetened as you like. Being from the south sweet tea often gets messed up in my opinion, so to be in control of the sugar portions is clutch. The staff is always in good spirits and pleasant. As long as Demos’ is around, when I come to visit I will be there.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I always enjoy coming here. Their menu is full of favorites and they're very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Been to this restaurant several times since moving to Murfreesboro 9 months ago,
Love it. Always get their steaks, and they are always tender and flavorful.
Went with my niece, who always gets Chicken Alfredo at any Italian restaurant, I made her get a sampler of their sauces, which they will give you if it’s your first time, and she ended up with the Blackened Chicken Pasta, which she said it was the best she ever had, I got the brown butter spaghetti as a side and it was amazing also, their Chicken and rice soup is so very good and don’t get me started on their rolls....so very good
Service is always top rate
They are voted one of the best places to work, and you can see why when you eat there.