All reviews the sofa bed good size room was clean great hotel biscuits and gravy waffles front desk clerk parking lot would stay here again water pressure hot tub restaurants and shopping excellent stay one night stay staff was friendly hampton inn florida
Reviewed 26 October 2018

In town for a high school soccer tournament. Hotel is in a good location close to a lot of shopping and places to eat. The front staff was very friendly and helpful during our stay. Room was clean and in good shape. Breakfast was typical with a variety of choices.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Using TripAdvisor we found this hotel near Nashville. Staff was courteous and helpful, rooms were large and clean and breakfast was great with plenty of variety and good quality. definitely a more economical opportunity just outside of Nashville.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

This place smells of mildew and mold.It is the dirtiest place we have stayed,including cobwebs on the wall and a very pregnant spider we had to kill that wasn't hanging off the wall but,in our bed.Just go somewhere nicer and someplace the breakfast lady doesn't rub her nose and touch your food.yuck!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mooserox
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I arrived late at night as we are traveling to Florida and decided to stop for the night. The parking lot seemed small for a hotel of that size and therefore it was packed and we were forced to find alternate parking. I made my reservation online but when I arrived inside there was no one at the front desk. We waited a few minutes then we called the number that the sign on the front desk advised us to. No one answered. We walked all around the first floor looking for someone and made several attempts to call for someone in case they were in the back. We were unable to find anyone. We called a second time to no avail. After waiting again and beginning our search for a new hotel, we called a third time and someone came out the back to check us in. Once we actually got checked in, the experience greatly improved. The hotel was quiet and decorated nicely.The room was nice and comfortable. We didn't get up for breakfast so I cant vouch for that. If it wasn't for the start I would rate higher

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Booked through Priceline for my mother who is a wheelchair. They asked for a handicapped room. Was told that since they booked through Priceline they could not get a HC room even though one was available in same sized room just with different bed configuration. We paid $70 on PL and Julie at Comfort suites told us she could book her a room for the discounted rate of $99 directly through the hotel. While that was frustrating since she was already there I asked if I could just pay the difference...julie said no. Apparently the hotel doesn’t make as much money on Priceline bookings so they treat those customers differently. The uncaring, unsympathetic attitude that Julie had represents the 3rd tier service from this terrible hotel. What’s was most frustrating was her lying to us about the reasons...from someone that has worked in hotel industry I knew she was making up stories. Go to the Holiday Inn or Hampton Inn...they are much nicer in appearance and attitude!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple