Lowest prices for your stay
US$149
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
US$144
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$149
US$110
SAVE US$39
PricelineUS$144
Hotels.comUS$144
FindHotelUS$112
1,142 results
All reviews green tree inn room was clean hot breakfast waffles grand canyon biscuits and gravy would stay here again free breakfast pool and hot tub nice stay one night stay easy access first floor road trip sim walmart flooring
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed for one night, and it was perfect. The staff were very nice- when checking out I witnessed a very rude and entitled customer being very condescending one of the workers, and the worker handed it with grace, much better than how I would've in that situation. I will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was much better than I thought it would be. I booked because of the price and was hesitant even after booking to actually stay. I’m glad I did! Some of the other reviews are a bit deceiving. The room was very clean. I always smell the sheets and pillow cases just to make sure. Strong detergent smell which was a bonus. One or two things in the room were outdated. My only complaint would be the shower pressure. I will definitely stay again.

Reviewed 7 May 2021

The room that we had was very dirty. Bathroom had molds and mildew, sink barely drained and had molds, there was leftover salsa in the fridge, stained sheets AND DIRTY FLOOR. Overall rating= DISGUSTING

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 May 2021 via mobile

Rooms have outside access so security is poor, and the pool is outdoors so is unusable most of the year. In a double room we were given one washcloth, one hand towel, and three coat hangers. Soap and shampoo are in large containers that are bolted down, so they cannot be moved to a better spot. There are no towel bars anywhere near the sink. The bedding is comfortable and the room is clean, but given the relatively high cost, more should be expected.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AZCathy
Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

Floors were sticky and dirty. Nowhere in the shower to sit toiletries. Only gave us one washcloth in the whole room for two people staying. Seemed like room wasn't finished cleaning or stocking. Would not stay again.

Pros: Front desk girl was very friendly. Did enjoy the liquid hand soap pump.

Date of stay: April 2021