“Vacation Breakfast.”

Bright Angel Restaurant
Ranked #95 of 356 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 November 2017

We had Breakfast at this Restaurant. The food was Awesome. The service is great . The staff goes above and beyond. My cup of coffee was never empty.I love being spoiled. A Definate must

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Please note if you bring in your own coffee cup they will fill it for you when ordering food. We happened to have them with us and in the spirit of conservation (saving them washing cups) they filled up ours. Score all the way around. I'm a little over 12 and they were nice enough to not notice.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

My wife and I had breakfast in the lodge's restaurant and it was fine. Nothing special, good menu of standards (french toast, for example) egg dishes, etc. A little pricey but it is on the premises. Service was great- immediate seating, friendly staff.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We had lunch at Bright Angel and we very pleased. Food was fresh. Menu had a nice selection. Service was excellent. Overall a very nice meal.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I shared my not so great review of the Arizona Room. We had a much better experience at the Harvey House Cafe. The breakfast menu is large and varied... something for everyone.

Our dinner was excellent. Braised short ribs were tender with a delicious sauce. Large portions.. couldn't finish and had to take home. My companion had the turkey dinner. He finished everything and said it was great. We also had the guac and chips appetizer. Easily enough for 4 people!