“Quick, inexpensive meal”

Hunan West
Ranked #207 of 366 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 August 2016

We stopped here for dinner while visiting Flagstaff. The service was quick and the portions were generous. One order of Sesame Chicken was more than enough for me and my daughter to share. The food was good, not extraordinary, but not bad. The owner was very pleasant, the dine in area was busy and we observed a lot of locals coming in for take out.

1  Thank Ellen B

Reviewed 18 July 2016

The service was good, mostly because it was the owners daughter, that is the only good thing about this place.
The spring rolls were ok, the egg drop soup was good, however the rest of the meal(s) were horrible, wouldn't feed it to my dog!!
Suggest you do yourself a favor and go to Panda Express in the same mall. Better food and not questionable ingredients.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

This is by far my favorite Chinese restaurant. My husband and I were regulars when we lived in the area and were not disappointed during a recent visit. I love the vegetarian options and the Super Meal deal can't be beat. Got to love the large portions and fresh ingredients at an affordable price. It may not be "authentic" Chinese as some may claim, but it is delicious and authentic Chinese-American food.
Do not confuse it with the other Hunan's in Flagstaff.

1  Thank SAdragons
Reviewed 6 June 2016

The food here is bad even as far as low-rent Chinese food goes. Nothing authentic about it, so don't get your hopes up when you see all of the "best in Flagstaff" awards. This is pretty standard, low quality, Americanized fare. Packed full of people though because of the cheap price. If you're into sesame chicken, then you'll probably like this place.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

We opted for the Dinner Special which in addition to a choice of entrees included egg roll, fried wonton, soup, fried rice and a beverage.

1  Thank EllenBread

Been to Hunan West? Share your experiences!