“Funky, friendly, good BBQ in fun atmosphere”
Review of Bigfoot Bar B Que

Bigfoot Bar B Que
Ranked #41 of 361 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Description: It's about the food, not the fancy... real smoked meats with scratch made sides... add in fresh cobbler and a cold drink and you're sure to enjoy. Good for the whole family! Now serving Breakfast on the Weekends!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Right downtown in the basement of a shopping arcade. Decent barbecue and friendly people. Coloring for the kids and adults. A fun spot, especially for Bigfoot fans.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had Big Foot cater a wonderful barbecue dinner for a Robotics team that was in Flagstaff from California. J.Carnes and his staff helped me put together a wonderful spread of barbecue and sides. The service was professional, punctual and personal. They always picked up the phone when I called and needed questions answered. They helped me work within my budget with great suggestions. Their Mac n cheese was a big hit with the team. The young woman who delivered the meal was on time and helped me set up the buffet and gave me great tips. I can say with great confidence that we had 46 very well fed and satisfied guests. Thank you Big Foot Catering!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Smelled good but pulled pork just so so - my husband makes a great one. Cole slaw really good. Friendly people. I would try the chicken next time.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

The staff was great. Loved the way they call out orders. The food was good. Only negative was they are stingy with their meat, we ordered the pulled pork sandwiches, it looked nothing like the pictures that they show on their menu it was like eating a bread sandwich. For the price please add more meat.

I was trying to click on the rating it would not work.
Service-good 5 dots
Food-good 5 dots
Value- 1 dot

Reviewed 15 January 2018

While visiting Flagstaff for a college visit, my family stumbled across this restaurant in the basement area of a shopping complex. It seemed unique ... the staff was very pleasant ... and the patrons looked like they were enjoying themselves, while watching football. So, we opted to try the diner.

Very good food! And, the hostess was overly accommodating with our kids' meals ... giving them mac-n-cheese instead of fries, etc. The proportions were just right, and we all left with satisfaction.

The décor of the diner was nicely done, with a somewhat blemished appearance and roughed-over look. It looked like a garage sale area, yet with a backyard theme. While we waited for our food, the clothing store nearby made for some good shopping ... time went by pretty fast.

My son plans to attend NAU in the fall of 2018, and we will definitely be coming back to this site for another meal.