“The Old West with a modern twist!”
Review of The Horsemen Lodge

The Horsemen Lodge
Ranked #6 of 350 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: After opening in 1975, The Horsemen Lodge quickly became a popular hangout for Babbitt cowboys working on the CO Bar ranch. The restaurant-named "Horsemen" in the effort to pay homage to the ranching lifestyle-is decorated with authentic cowboy attire, memorabilia, and artwork. This way, The Horsemen Lodge doesn't just offer a hearty, cowboy-inspired menu, but it also offers an overall Southwestern experience.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Looks like an old cowboy hangout (which it once was) updated and cleaned up. Lots of food and drink choices and probably one of the best soup and salad bars you'll ever see. Can't go wrong with any of the food choices. Good quality and good service. Be sure and make a reservation!

Danielle O, Public Relations Manager at The Horsemen Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Kay B,

Thank you for leaving us a review. I am glad you enjoyed our extensive soup and salad bar! We pride ourselves in our high quality meat; the whole menu is delicious. We hope you dine with us again soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We went here based on reviews we read here and were not disappointed. The food and service were excellent. This has a great Western theme and ambiance. It is not "fancy" if you are looking for elegance- but very comfortable with excellent steaks. I had the Potatoes Augratin for a side and they were amazing. Comes with a salad bar and soup, and a small loaf of cornbread. Will go here again!

Dear LPB627,

Thank you for leaving us a review. I am glad you enjoyed your meal, especially the delicious sides and salad bar. We look forward to serving you next time!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We came for our anniversary this Friday eve. Guided into a great parking spot by a polite gal on horseback. The grounds and interior are clean and very welcoming. Hostess warmly greeted us. Cocktails first, tasty mixed drink for m'lady. Had our choice of booth and went first to the clean salad bar where everything was crisp & fresh. Visited by two managers, a great waitress Alice took care of every need. I wouldve a refill offer for my gal but that was minor. Then right to the entree. I had 18 oz to-die-for TBone w/ encrusted pepper, MR, and she- all you can eat cod. I love their cornbread and we had thick fresh rich chocolate cake for dessert. This is my #1 favorite fine dining dinner in Flag.

Dear dininglovers2017,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am happy to hear of your enjoyable dining experience with us. We appreciate all of your comments and feedback. We look forward to serving you next time you dine with us.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after a visit to Walnut Canyon and were amazed by the location in pure Cowboy style. Food choice and variety is big and quality appropriate. Definitely worth a visit

Danielle O, Public Relations Manager at The Horsemen Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear VincenzoF75,

Thank you for leaving us a review. I hope you enjoyed your visit to Walnut Canyon! We appreciate your kind comments of our restaurant. We hope you dine with us again soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We had been here before many years ago with about 50 friends and wanted to find it again. Well we found it and we both were delighted. Prices can be high on certain items but they do have less expensive dishes. Husband had small filet and I had the Lemon Chicken and Mushrooms (pictured). He ate all of his and enjoyed some of mine as well. With the large salad bar, soup and homemade cornbread, we did not have a lot of room left. My chicken was wonderful. We will return if we are in the area. Great servers and hostesses too. Everybody was so friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend it.

Dear Carolyn M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a kind review. I am glad you returned to our restaurant after many years. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your chicken and filet. Our staff will be happy to hear of your kind comments. We look forward to serving you next time you are in the area!

Danielle Olson

Been to The Horsemen Lodge? Share your experiences!