“Tranquility after Vegas”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome to the Tree House
Back yard in snow Decks galore
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Back yard in snow
Decks galore
Back yard that opens to forest
Side yard
Winter wonderland view from top deck
Relax by the fireplace
Room for everyone
Dining table expands with 2 additional leafs
Wide open area for entertaining
Fully equipped kitchen
Spacious master suite with queen bed
Master suite with private deck
Second upstairs bedroom queen bed
Pillow-top bunk-bed sleeps 3 (twin over full)
TV by day, queen sleeper by night
Rock'n game room
Breath in the fresh outdoors
Professionally maintained Jacuzzi . . . clean, clean, clean
Soak in the forest view
Luxury hall bath
Luxury master shower
Master bathroom sink
Entryway
Full size washer / dryer (laundry soap provided)
Nearby park play structure
Nearby park rock wall
Nearby park family BBQ verandah
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

shazmo201...
Herefordshire, United Kingdom
“Tranquility after Vegas”
Reviewed 18 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We had a great 3 nights stopover here whilst discovering the Grand Canyon and Sedona area. The house was an absolute joy, everything we needed was here. If you wanted to cook in, the cupboards were full of spices and sauces you don't really want to go and buy for a short stay. The house was spotless and well furnished . Comfortable beds and plenty of fresh towels etc. Would love to come back again.

Liked best: The peaceful area
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Gena D
Oro Valley, Arizona, United States
“Fantastic Stay!”
Reviewed 14 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

I am from Tucson and wanted to get away for the weekend. I found the tree house right away! I am extremely pleased with my stay. My friends and I felt right at home and comfortable. The house is very nice, and cozy with the fireplaces and extra comforts of home. We have everything we needed and more. Everything was perfectly clean and in working order. I really feel the owners take pride in their home and take care of everything very well and I want to thank them for sharing with others!
The handwritten note and gift upon arrival was a pleasant surprise. There were comfortable places for everyone to sleep, and plenty of entertainment, as we didn't leave the house at all except to go to the store!
The location is great! You feel privacy but not too far from the town and places you would need to go. Everything was also easy as far as getting into the house, checking out, and communication with the owners. I felt secure in my payment as well.
The tree house went beyond my expectations and I will definitely be coming back as soon as I can. You won't be dispointed staying here :)

Travelling group: Large Group
Daniel C
“Incredible. Amazing. I will be staying here again!”
Reviewed 12 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

I arrived Friday, with very little expectations just because I had never rented a cabin before. Upon arrival, the cabin was neat and extremely well kept. I have stayed in a cabin before, that a friend owned and the inevitable bug problem was visible; however, not in this cabin. There was not a single bug to be seen anywhere.

They left a hand-written note on the table with a gift for my stay. The Jacuzzi and pool table were well kept, and made this stay extremely enjoyable. The TV downstairs is of great quality and leaves nothing to be desired. The kitchen area upstairs is neat, has all of the niceties that you could possibly want. We purchased all of our own food and condiments and did not use what they had, but the fridge was well stocked for us to enjoy (I think?). Because everything was in such good order, we took it upon ourselves to clean the cabin as if it was our own before leaving. The cabin has WiFi that didn't drop and was very fast as well.

They have written instructions all over, so that you know where everything is and how to leave it upon departing. Which was very nice.

We decided that we will try and make a trip up to Flagstaff every 6 months if possible to enjoy their hospitality and the weather.

I loved this cabin!!!!

I'm writing this review 2 days after our stay, so I don't think the security deposit has been returned yet, but I can hardly imagine that being any type of issue.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
13 Nov 2014
We are so please you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again in the future. Deposits are automatically refunded by FlipKey within 7 to 10 days, so keep an eye out for a credit back to your card.
wilzruby
Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 31 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

The Tree House is a wonderful property in amazing surroundings.
It was everything and more than we expected. The property is exceptionally clean, with attention to detail. Very much home from home, with added extras....the welcome card and bottle of wine on arrival was a lovely gesture.

Thoroughly recommended!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
13 Nov 2014
We enjoyed hosting your group and are so pleased that you had such a good time.
Stacey M
Upland, California
“Absolutely Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Breathtaking!!! What a wonderful home!!! Exceeded our expectations!!!! Location was perfect, 10 minutes to NAU where we attended my daughter's college graduation. We traveled with a 2 month old baby and the home provided a portable crib, swing and stroller for our convenience. So clean and comfortable, with everything you could possibly want or need. The home owners were wonderful to work with and provided a guest manual with detailed instruction to make our stay worry free, including great recommendations of what to do while in town. We feel so fortunate to have found this amazing rental and look forward to our next visit!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The whole experience!!
Liked least: Absolutely nothing.
Travelling group: Extended Family
15 May 2014
We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay so much! Thank you for your thoughtful comments.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing