“Wow! Great Bowls!”

Sosoba
Ranked #83 of 361 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great find with a great atmosphere. We each had a vegan bowl and were so glad we decided to try this place out. One had the yakisoba bowl - delicious! The other had a special that was basically whatever the chef wanted to make from what ingredients were available. Hands down the best choice. Trust the chefs! SOOO Good!!!!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We visited during happy hour, 5 to6pm. Great location. Awesome atmosphere. Mic drop was a pork dish, loved it. House drinks and my Mai tai drink was half off during happy hour. Normally10 bucks, down to 5. Noodle dishes half off during happy hour too. Large restaurant.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

half off items at happy hour are the best here. two people came out to about $40 with wine and the server was really nice.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Apparently Flagstaff reserves more surprises than what I expected it to!
After a very good beer, my friend and I just followed the inviting lights that led us to this great place!
Spicy! Take care st the first sip if the nice waiter tells you it's spicy!
If you don't, no problem: in a while you will love no matter what you got on the table.
Good atmosphere, you can see the kitchen and appreciate the sedition the chef reserves to your meal!
Totally great!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

My son was pretty excited to try this place since he enjoys the noodle places in our hometown. It was very packed, so we thought it might be good. We tried to find seating inside, but the acoustics made it seem very clamoring, so we sat outside and people watched while we waited for our food. I'm glad I didn't order, but I did try both my daughter's and son's...the broth in both seemed bland. The waitress rarely came out to replenish our drinks, and I believe the people next to us left because she never came back with their bill! Maybe there's a more flavorful noodle place in town we can try!