Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66
US$154
US$149
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$120
GardenInn.com
US$167
Doubletree.com
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$159
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$140
ComfortInn
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
US$211
US$169
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$139
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)
US$150
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$127
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

1,157 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2011

We had a great at the Days Inn in Williams the former day and our experience with the Days Inn in Flagstaff could not have been more disappointing. The receptionist was unwelcoming. Our room slept funny. Everywhere, from the staff to the state of the building and rooms, showed that you would not get a an extra penny worth of value than what you had paid for. Breakfast sounded great with fresh waffles but that's all there was.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VoiliVoila
Reviewed 24 March 2011

Toilet clogged, carpet is a bit gross. The walk to the room was freezing and treacherous with snow blowing throught the eave upstairs. Parking was difficult since there wasnt enough parking near your room. Vending machines werent accessible and were either closed or out of order. The internet was hardly high speed. The price was great for a two night stay at $104.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2011

I'd seen some bad reviews of this hotel so I was concerned about my three night stay, especially since it was pay in advance, no refund.
The rooms are fine - kept very clean - beds are comfortable. TV/microwave/fridge all worked fine. Hotel is set back far enough from the highway to be quiet - very convenient location.
Perhaps the owners read the comments - perhaps I was just lucky but the free breakfast was more than adequate including fruit/bagels/toast/cereal and all the fixings.....including peanut butter and jelly as well as cream cheese if you are the sandwich type.
The only sour note is that the internet access is painfully slow. But I've paid a lot more and gotten a lot less, so I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2011

The rooms were semi-clean. The beds sucked, they were uncomfortable and the pilows were lumpy. The refrigerator in the room was not working properly and made the milk go bad. I loved the microwave in the room. Breakfast was surprising, not the tipical coffee,oj,doughnuts. They offered hot waffles! This was fantastic for the kids. The girl at the front counter was the best, with a great smile and very helpful. The guy was very grumpy and standoffish. I think for the money it was alright.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2010

After having to take a benedryl for hay fever allergies, I was still awake after three hours, with bug bites all over my back.
I went across the street, to find out if that hotel had available rooms-they did. I immediately went to the front desk (by this time it was 1 am, and all other hotels in flaggstaff where booked) and I was denied a refund. I tried to explain if one room had bed bugs, they all would, as the bedding was washed together. That telling me they had a bug checking person come every two weeks (which didnt instill a whole lot of confidence) had no meaning to me- It was like sleeping in a bed with termites. Yet, he wouldnt give me my money back, nor a receipt.
Offering to show the man the bug bites all over my body had no effect. All he would do is offer me another room.
In the morning the service was terrible. I needed a receipt, yet they had lost my record during the 1 am room switch fiasco. As I didnt remember the number of the first room, only its location, I asked for a map of the hotel, instead of going back to the different rooms as they had suggested to write the number down. I had to point to the rooms three times-still no record came up. I was told simply 'sorry, we cant provide a receipt'. After the fourth time she found my record.
This is one of the few hotels in flaggstaff that does not require a credit card- its only advantage-otherwise it was

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business