“Unless you got 2 hours to kill for lunch..forget it”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chris' NY Sandwich Co.
Ranked #254 of 1,117 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Took over an hour for two sandwiches only to have one of the orders wrong. Had to wait an additional 10 minutes for the bill. Not a place to go for under an hour lunch service. I had not been there in quite some time and based on today's experience won't be back any time soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

I visited Chris' on Tuesday, July 5, 2016 with a friend, for lunch. Although there is an outdoor patio, we opted to eat inside. We were promptly greeted by our waitress, Jane V. who took our beverage choices. I then ordered the Grilled Chicken Strawberry and Pecan Salad. All ingredients were plentiful and of high quality. My friend ordered an Angus Beef Sandwich on a roll. The sandwich contained perfectly cooked roast beef and the roll was fresh and huge. Our waitress brought our check as she saw that we were completing our wonderful dining experience.

1  Thank Aseabird
Reviewed 15 June 2016

My husband took me to lunch here last week. He's been a patron for a long time but it was my first time. I liked the looks of the outdoor seating, but we sat indoors in the upstairs mezzanine. Servers are efficient and funny - enjoyed ordering. My salad, which was $10, was absolutely huge! I ended taking half of it home. The cajun grilled chicken was delicious, and the basil and lemon dressing was absolutely fantastic. Husband had a caprese salad, also very generous. The restaurant was chock filled with guests but service was good; I saw the owner scowling when she noticed two un-bussed tables; within a few seconds the busboy was there! The atmosphere is of a busy restaurant full of business people, eager to have a good meal and get back to the office in time; it was not air conditioned so I found it a bit stuffy up there on the mezzanine. I really did enjoy the whole experience; it was a happy place with great food. Only open for lunch, I believe.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

better to order ahead as it is a busy place because the sandwiches are great They also do group/meeting platters

Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

Great place for quick business meetings and for kids. Take out is available too.

Try the Panko crusted fish on Fridays and homemade soups. They are known for their sandwiches so you can't go wrong here either!

Friendly staff, locally owned.