“Amazing sushi for a great price”
Review of Wasabi

Wasabi
Ranked #374 of 1,063 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Wasabi is a little hole in the wall on Elmwood but I think it has some of the best sushi for the price range in town. I love their lunch specials and range of options. Service can be a little wonky, but for the most part I have no complaints about this restaurant.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Very small place across the street from Panera's. Worth a trip as the sushi and sashimi were great. The service was good although there were only two other people in the restaurant with us. I went with my cousins from Buffalo who had gotten the recommendation from a school colleague.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

We went here on a recommendation from a family member who is a regular - we had to wait for a good half hour for a table to clear because it is a fairly small place and apparently quite popular - because it is small the seating arrangement is quite close to one-another, and unless that's a big turn-off for you, it is quite worth it if you want good sushi - the service was exceptionally quick, the sushi was well presented and delicious (try the crunchy rolls)

Reviewed 11 December 2015

If you want to enjoy Japnease food with your girlfriend or girl who you are intersted in, Wasabi can be a good choice. The atmosphere is cozier and more modern than nearby Japanese restaurants. My favorite is Tempra Shrimp. My review is based on lunch menus.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

My Boyfriend and I try a new japanese place every tuesday, so we have gone to almost every place in buffalo and rochester. This location was very small, it was a friday afternoon and the place was packed. Once seated we waited almost 20 mins for drinks alone, trying to be understanding we patiently waited. Then when we ordered it took almost an hour for the food to arrive. We order sashimi dishes, a normal wait for dinner is 25 min if that. The food was great. Maybe we'll try a different time of day.