“Great food and service”

Wasabi
Ranked #380 of 1,060 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This place has wonderful sushi that is really fresh. They lay it out on your plate very atistically. I had the sunflower roll that was served looking like a sunflower. I also got a few extra pieces of sushi just cause I hoped the fish would be of very good quality which it was. The cucumber wrapped roll was also very nice.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

The quality of the food here is amazing ! Such yummy rolls!!!
Delicious! I'm a big sushi lover and can say with confidence that this is a must try place when in Buffalo!
The place is very small and might not have the best and prettiest ambience BUT the food here is the YUMMIEST of all the places I've been to in Buffalo!!!! Loved it so much !!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

This is a great gem of a place for lunch. Even though it is small, it is very cozy and situated in the heart of Elmwood Village. I frequently come for their lunch special, 3 rolls for $10! Have been back multiple times and will come back again in the future!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

This restaurant was very dirty when we went there, and the food was cold and gross, to the point where we didn't even want to finish our meal.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Like finding where the locals go. Loved the place, the food, the small space added to the authenticity of a non-chain restaurant, and the price.