“Go ahead, Jazz it up!!!!”
Review of Lisa & Bob's Citta di Militello - CLOSED

Lisa & Bob's Citta di Militello
Price range: US$0 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Takeout
Description: A relaxing and friendly Italian cafe, where food equals life, happiness, friendship and a glass of wine. Where a restaurant can be a meeting place as well as somewhere to satisfy your palate. Lisa and Bob welcome you to our 47 seat restaurant with an seasonal outdoor patio. We are proud of our delicious, fresh food.Our Sicilian Sauce and Marinara, in our opinion, is the best you well get in a restaurant anywhere. NO DEEP FRYERS OR MICROWAVES IN OUR KITCHEN, insure fresh delicious meals cooked like you do at home and all at reasonable prices.
Reviewed 22 October 2013

On any given day this is a really fine dining experience! But go on a day when the owner/ famous Jazz player is in the house and you are really in for a treat! Mr. Militello is a world renown musician, most people remember him from the Tonight Show when "Doc" used to lead the band, But he is known throughout the world for his music, and fortunately for us, he had come home to the Buffalo,NY area to be with family and open this restaurant! There is nothing like being inches away from the band (if you wish to be that close) and dine on some of the finest foods offered anywhere! This is a really friendly atmosphere, where Bob sometimes takes requests too! I remember he and his band played a fantastic rendition of "Over the rainbow" for me, Thank's, Bob! All this while eating the finest foods. be sure to try the stuffed peppers, this is the only place I like them! There isn't a bad dish in the house! and his wife, Lisa will make right at home here, every time is a good time! P.S. there is a small cover charge when Bob is playing, but it is SO WORTH IT!!!!!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

The trouble I have with this super dinning experience is that I always eat too much. There are so many great things on the menu! It is an somewhat unlikely looking place but don't let that fool you. The food is truly outstanding.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

A friend and I randomly tried Lisa and Bob's. Lisa waited on us and she definitely went above and beyond to take care of us. We were not familiar with the area and she took the time to give us some great ideas of things to do! The food was amazing. Everything was homemade. The lasagna was absolutely incredible and all of the portions were so big for the price that we paid! Would love to go back!

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Wow. Can't say enough about the service, food, comfort, price. Very good, going back for sure!! Great selection of food choices, everything home made. Great sauce, and fills you up!! We had a party of 4, all of us enjoyed the meal. Best bread I've had, dipping oil was marvelous. Fresh clams on the red clam sauce. Manicotti was home made and smothered in cheese. Too full for desert. Rest rooms clean, as was the whole place. Open and airy with large windows and a patio. Really enjoyed the food.

1  Thank Zman1959
Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

Some of the best sauce I've had. Homemade meatballs and sausage were so tasty. I think they could up grade their wine selections bit that certainly wouldn't keep me from going back. There were several people there that were locals and known by name by the Waitress