“Delicious Margs”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I went after a long day at work for tacos and margs. I got a specialty pomegranate margarita which was so go. My boyfriend got a local beer in a nice chilled mug. Tacos and nachos were to die for. Very good service.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 24 April 2017

this place is a pain! busy busy,noisy, loud , not a place for conversation,,but democratically priced,, drinks are good,,,margherita YES!,,and the food is pretty good for gringo mexican....also has a take out on the side door if you want to come get it. p.s. the rice pudding is sooo good,.,..

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Was a wonderful alternative to it's neighbor Allen Burger Venture where its impossible to get decent service unless you are on ''the Frequent Flyers Club." Food is great and the Bar is a great place to enjoy dining.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Went on a recommendation for dinner. So glad we did. All members of our group were more than happy with their food. My only regret, did not come hungry enough to eat the nachos. Saw others enjoying them and they looked amazing.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank marcy333
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

First off, I believe there are two different varieties of Mexican cuisine. I happen to love both.

One is the simplistic authentic whole in the wall type of restaurant. The other often to appease gringos like myself is a little more upscale and modern with its approach.

This restaurant is the ladder. Modern twist to classic Mexican food. Packed with great flavour. This was a lunch trip for me on my route home from snowboarding so sadly I did not explore the impressive tequila menu.

Worth a trip!!

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to Cantina Loco? Share your experiences!