US$136
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$183
US$180
US$152
Westin.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$191
US$239
  • Room Service
US$229
All reviewsjunior suitethe pan american grillart decofull kitchenstainless steel appliancesdowntown buffalosingle roomcontinental breakfaststandard roombanquet roombeautiful hotelvalet parkinggreat bedhigh ceilingshistoric buildingreception deskliving room
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Stayed at the Hotel @ The Lafayette overnight with a friend to explore the area. The hotel is gorgeous. Very modern with much of its history preserved. We had a junior suite with a king bed. The room had beautiful furnishings and the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. The separate seating area was spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was huge with separate toilet/shower area. The only two small quirks were the odd window between the bedroom and bathroom - I still have no idea what the idea behind that is - and the room had no mini fridge. The continental breakfast was good, typical of any hotel. The staff members were so helpful and never made us feel a bother. The weekend we were there two different wedding parties were in the hotel. But the noise was minimal. I would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area - short walk to Canalside and many other local attractions. I felt safe and had a very pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Parking is free in Buffalo on Saturday and Sunday! The valet cost $20.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2017

At the suggestion of a colleague I booked a government rate at this neat hotel that is 2 blocks from the local office. For history/architecture/art buffs, this is THE place to stay. Nice single room with a great bed, fab bath, hip without being too pretentious. A surprise, for sure. The continental breakfast left a little to be desired, but perhaps I caught it on a bad day. More than made up for by the nes plus ultra coffee bar in the lobby - best morning jolt ever. Walk around the lobby floor and the ballrooms to check out the unbelievable restored wood detail throughout - major wow. Even the herringbone brick tiles in the Brewery were beautiful Support this local gem!

Room Tip: Next visit I will have to upgrade my room - need a view other than the ventilation components on the roof.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Stayed at this hotel as part of a wedding and we just loved our room. So chic and modern. Very tastefully and thoughtfully done. Loved the fireplace, king size bed, and the bathroom was gorgeous. Friends had the 2 room suite with living room and kitchen but they only come with queen bed. We are so happy we went with the smaller room and king bed - very romantic as opposed to looking like an apartment (which the suite did). Breakfast was your basic continental - nothing special. But the room more than made up for anything we may not have liked about the facility. Do not like that they don't take online reservations and you have to call.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank JojoMimi
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I really liked the hotel. It has a great personality and old charm. Yes the rooms have there small quirks. But if you aren't worried about the small stuff its so nice. I shared a place with my parents. The full kitchen, living room, 2 separate bedrooms and bathrooms were just what we were looking for. So big and lots of space. The breakfast was ok. But what you can expect for a free breakfast. I would recommend the valet parking its only $20. They will get your car anytime you need it. Made it super easy. Everyone there was so helpful. They didn't care how many questions you had. I would go there again. We stayed on our way to Niagara Falls.

Room Tip: WE had the two bedroom. HUGE. lots of space for everyone.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My husband and I were traveling north and decided to spend the night in Buffalo to break up the trip. On a whim, and a great price, we booked the Hotel @ Lafayette. It was wonderful and we would return in a heartbeat. We loved learning about the rich history of the building, and checking out the historic features and architecture. It was beautiful. Our room was updated and modern. Having never been to Buffalo before we really enjoyed exploring the area around the hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple