“As recommended on Trip Adviersor. Good call!”

Pearl Street Grill & Brewery
Ranked #17 of 1,154 Restaurants in Buffalo
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Companion enjoyed the fish and chips however waiter hesitated when asked for cocktail sauce versus tarter sauce. So she made due.
For myself, I did thoroughly enjoy the Open Pot Roast Sandwich. It came on a bed of grilled shereded potato with fresh green beans and candied cinnamon apple slices. This evening they carried 4 IPA of which I chose the Rye PA. Beer is brewed on premises as per waiter.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,427)

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

My family recommended this place as a must visit in Buffalo and they were right. The burgers and wings are some of the best I've ever had and the Blueberry wheat is awesome

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We were at Pearl Street grill last night (Sunday, May 20th 2018) for dinner. I ordered grill chicken sandwich and my son ordered a burger. My chicken was very dry. My son liked his buger but we both got sick last night and today.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Big place with large bar and seating area. Nice selection of craft beer some brewed on site and good menu. Great place to watch sport

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I met some friends of mine that live in the area who suggested we eat at the Pearl St Bar and Grill. They have a very good selection of beer and it is quite an interesting place inside. While I thought the menu was lacking a little bit with dinner entrees, the food was very good and I have a great time meeting with my friends.