“Still great soups”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I hadn't been to Danny's in a while, but it hasn't changed. Still great soups at the unlimited soup and salad bar. The chicken wing soup is still my favorite.
Meals are very tasty, plentiful and reasonably priced. I saw a lot of people with boxes to take home leftovers.
Service is quick, pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We came here for a late dinner around 8 pm. The chicken wing soup is fantastic!! I ordered the Cajun chicken quesadilla... love it!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped on a Friday and though the parking lot was full, there was ample seating with an enlarged back room. Hostess and server both friendly and prompt. Salad bar and 4 daily soups were offered and my clam chowder excellent. The menu is quite varied and portions large enough for us to take some home. Prices very reasonable. Can't go wrong here!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Flew into Buffalo and while waiting for our friends decided to grab a bite. A young lady at the airport recommended that we try the Buffalo Wing Soup. Perfect. Chelsy, our server, was very friendly and cheerful. The food was very good. Would come back again. Great local place.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Traveling upstate NY I have seen all types of signs for FISH Fry, so I had to try one. I went to Dannie's tonight and ordered the fish Fry and then the salad bar. The salad bar and the Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wing soup. The salad bar is fresh but that soup was excellent. The fish Fry came out and oh my god, the filet must have been from a 10 pound fish. It was just too much. I ate the fillet but the fries and beans had to wait their time. It was excellent and I would do it again. Ashley was my waitress and she is friendly and good.

Been to Danny's Restaurant? Share your experiences!