“Great food and great service”

Lombardo Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Lombardo Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,183 Restaurants in Buffalo
Price range: US$11 - US$44
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Established in 1975, 40 years and 3 generations later Ristorante Lombardo has evolved into one of the regions best and most authentic Italian restaurants. Our seasonally changing menu features original creations inspired by regional Italian preparations, including fresh handmade pastas, house cured meats, hand pulled mozzarella, wood-fired thin crust pizzas, house made decadent desserts and more. In the summer months be sure to join us for dining al fresco on the city's best patio. And while the menu and the decor of the restaurant has surely changed over the years the hospitality that we've become known for surely has not. We'd genuinely love to have you in our restaurant and hope you can make it soon!- The Lombardo's
Reviewed 28 July 2018

My wife and I went here for a night out away from the kids and it was well worth the time and money. The food was well prepared and very tasty!. The service was outstanding also. We got there early so sat at the bar while we waited for our table. Both bartenders were friendly and talkative with us and the other customers waiting for thier table. We were sat quickly and the table side service was impeccable. I would go back.

2  Thank Mike B

Reviewed 26 July 2018

I've been to Lombardo restaurant many times before and they always have the best service, staff are all very friendly, complements to the management. As you drive in, a valet service right at the entrance, indoor and outdoor seating available which is always nice. Now the food, I've always enjoyed everything we ordered at this restaurant but for this visit we ordered pizza for the first time and that was a disappointment. I took one bite and put it down, the pizza crust wasn't up to par and cheese was not to my liking. Other than the pizza everything else was fine. They use fresh pasta here.

1  Thank janerheekim
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I come to Buffalo yearly
Last year I was here with my family this time it's just me and my wife
Always been treated the very best on both occasions
This trip my favorite dish was the lobster ravioli
I can't wait to come back next year

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Mondays are usually days to avoid going out to eat, but we were pleasantly surprised at the service and food.

The fixed price menu included some very nice selections that were just the right amount to feel satisfied but not stuffed.

Very nice decor and pleasant staff.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Possibly the best restaurant in Buffalo, this place is one of the few with a good relationship between cost and quality. Many restaurants are superb but their prices are simply crazy and out of touch with reality or bare any connection to the food and service provided, this place does not have that problem. Good selection of dishes with some unusual twists too.

Service is personal, engaging and professional, again an interesting balance that few achieve. The food is tasty, well presented and interesting. An excellent wine list which is Italian centric but with other varieties too.

At $230 for 3 people with an excellent bottle of Italian red, we thought this was very good compared to others in the town.

1  Thank Bigboy1959