“Friendly and Great Service”
Review of Osteria 166

Osteria 166
Reserve with OpenTable
Osteria 166 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,123 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Sat at the bar for dinner. Bartender was very friendly. Had gluten free Workingmans Dead pizza. It was great. Definitely a place to eat again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Server was slow. Everyone more interested in the patio. The sauce was just ok. Best part about the meal was the house salad

MrsSumers, General Manager at Osteria 166, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

I am sorry you did not have a good experience. I would like you to give us another chance. We hold ourselves to a higher standard. I would like to make sure your experience is better.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We just recently visited this place for dinner. It was packed because of a graduation party, so to avoid waiting for a while, you had better make a reservation in advance, you never know.

We had a glass of their house wine and ordered soup, salad and a vegetarian pizza. Everything was simply delicious. I strongly recommend this place.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I traveled to Buffalo for the Marathon race, so after going to the race expo, was a looking for a pre-race pasta dinner. Immediately came upon Osteria and OMG, had the best spaghetti and meatballs I've ever had! Bread was fantastic, too. I have to make a special shout out to Cody, who served me from the bar. He asked my name, remembered who I am, was attentive, friendly, and courteous. I'd make the trip back to Buffalo just for the meal.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We attended the special Sunday Mother's Day buffet. We were immediately seated upstairs and had a corner table. I didn't enjoy having my back up against a wall because it was difficult to get out of the L-shaped wall area. Chairs being dragged along the floor made quite a bit of noise on their floors. Combination of warmth and industrial-like setting. Our server was phenomenal - attentive, polite, kind, genuine, and funny. I have to say he was the best part of the experience. Food was a bit of a mix with some great hits and some big fails but that is usually the case on a buffet of this size. There was a huge variety which was appreciated by our party of eight, especially considering the age range. French toast creme brulee was heavenly, had seconds! Everyone enjoyed their meatballs which should be no revelation since we learned they host a meatball contest called the Meatball Street Brawl.

Been to Osteria 166? Share your experiences!