“Delicious food, very friendly”

Rust Belt Bar and Grill
Ranked #77 of 1,102 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've never had a bad experience at the Rust Belt. Dinners, lunch or just snacks are all great. Servers go above and beyond.

1  Thank JoAnn R

Reviewed 12 October 2017

regular menu prices steep.........$16 for chicken alfredo, $12 cheeseburger...........
OUT of roast beef.................food was ok...........service slow.........order another loaf of bread............WHILE YOU WAIT

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We were the only customers in the restaurant and the service was horrible. The server was not friendly and was more worried about going outside to smoke than to take care of her only table. The fish fry was good. The ciabatta bread for sandwich was hard. Not sure if I will return do to such poor service.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The outside of the building doesn't look like it's as nice inside as it is. Has all been updated and remodeled (see pictures above), you walk in and the staff is very welcoming and the place is clean look very formal with the tables set the way they are. The owner is always very gracious checks with you throughout your experience to make sure everything is good and if you need anything. The bartenders are very friendly make you feel at home. This place is great for a quiet, romantic dinner or a place you want to go with friends that is a bit more quiet, have never seen many kids in there which makes it a super nice relaxing evening out with great food and friend and a wonderful atmosphere. My sister in law recommended this place to my husband and I and we have been several times since, whenever we want a huge home made meal this is our go to place.

If you are looking for outside seating or a rowdy bar atmosphere this is not the place for you, it's a great wind down after work atmosphere.

We have always had a absolutely amazing waitress named Ashley, but I am told she has left to pursue a child care job, she made the experience worth every minute, she was very knowledgeable of the plates, what you ordered, knew every item on the menu and had great input when you couldn't decide what to order. We will miss her when we dine there.

overall this place is all around a great experience, we 110% recommend this to anyone who likes to try new places, and remember don't let the outside fool you, it's a very pleasant surprise once inside, you won't regret it.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We visited this place because we had a 25% off Entertainment coupon and because they participate in the Hilton Honors Dining Program. We will return because of the delicious food. I tried the breaded pork chops and they were great, although 2 large chops and too much for one sitting. My wife got the Sidewinder, which is pasta with banana peppers, hot sauce and chicken and she raved about it. She also had some soup, banana pepper with chicken and she loved that. The bread was very good and so was the service, at our early dining time. We topped it off with coconut cream pie for me and chocolate hazelnut cream pie that was delicious and only 2 for $10.

1  Thank Yankee33