“Nice lunch; attractive ambiance”
Review of AK Cafe

AK Cafe
Ranked #194 of 1,117 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Located within the Albright-Knox Gallery, this restaurant offers very good light lunches. I had chicken-lentil soup and an avocado, cheese and tomato sandwich; my wife had a salad. We were pleased, also with the coffee. Recommended.

Reviewed 31 July 2015

Small but fantastic menu. The chocolate lava cake is what baby cocoa beans dream of growing up to be. Wonderful! And the cafe looks out into a courtyard with interesting sculpture, plus there are a couple of installations right in the dining room as well.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

Celebrating my girl friend's birthday, we had lunch at the AK Cafe~which has large windows looking upon sculptures and a green enclosed courtyard. I so enjoy the peacefulness in this environment! We wanted salads and there was a nice selection. My friend had panko chicken salad and I had Asian tuna over greens. Both were beautiful and tasty. Bread was served upon request and it was so flavorful! We finished w hot tea and shared our birthday desserts of raspberry mousse and a chocolate cake~delicious!

Reviewed 8 March 2015

We enjoyed a panini, some soup, and a glass of wine along with some live music on a Friday evening. Great atmosphere!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Nice place to eat and great prices. You can have a nice lunch with dessert & coffee for about U$S 20

Been to AK Cafe? Share your experiences!