US$136
US$183
US$165
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$169
US$172
US$144
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$229
US$180
US$152
Westin.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$191
US$144
US$239
  • Room Service
All reviewsfront desklafayette squarevalet parkinggreat hoteljunior suitebusiness tripwill stay there againwould highly recommend this hotelwithin walking distancefree shuttlea great staycanal sideclean hotelmetro railniagara centermain streetthe location is perfect
Reviewed 3 November 2017

I left a small stuffed toy with sentimental value to my family on the bed in my room mistakenly after checking out, having left in something of a rush. When I returned later the same day to inquire and try to recover it, the front desk staff tried to help in contacting housekeeping services. But this process took more than an hour of waiting in the lobby, and culminated in being told that they found nothing in the room. I found that hard to believe since the toy was sitting on the bed, unhidden, and must have been encountered in cleaning the room. I was very disappointed and also felt the delay represented poor service overall.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
TerenceJatHGIBuffalo, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Mr. Williams,

I would like to send a sincere apology for the delay in receiving your stuffed toy. I was glad to hear that my staff was able to find your toy and send it to you. In the future, if your travels ever bring you our way, I hope you afford us another opportunity to accommodate you with the service you expect from a Hilton brand hotel. thanks for your patronage.

Terence James
Hilton Garden Inn
716-259-8980
tjames@hamistergroup.com

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the weekend and got a junior suite and was able to select a nice corner room before even arriving in Buffalo. The hotel was very clean, the staff was excellent, and the valet service (which I’ve seen negative reviews about) while costly were efficient and polite. I did not have a chance to utilize the pool or fitness facility as our main purpose was the football game that weekend. The area has a lot of restaurants you can walk to within a very reasonable distance. My only words of caution are that the immediate area around the hotel has some panhandlers and transients...specifically at the Tim Hortons across the street. But the hotel is an easy location to arrange Uber’s to head down to New Era field and the bartenders at the second floor bar were more than helpful making us some quick drinks before we left for the game. If we return for another game we will definitely be staying at the Hilton!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Football Fan.

Thank you so much for giving us the positive feedback on the service you experienced during your recent visit with us. My staff prides itself on exceeding guest expectations each and every time. We value your expressions and patronage. We hope to see you again soon.

Terence James
Hilton Garden Inn
716-259-8980
tjames@hamistergroup.com

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Staff was outgoing and very friendly! Highly recommend this property! Room was huge, clean and perfect. Bar staff was helpful, food was great both dinner and breakfast. I've stayed at many Hilton properties, this was one of the best in downtown Buffalo, NY!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Gayle G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear scottbB4978IN,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and writing such a great review. We are thrilled to hear that our staff was outgoing and friendly and you were able to enjoy the Garden Grill and Bar for breakfast and dinner.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Buffalo.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Great location close to canal side. Front desk folks are super friendly,always cheerful and give you all the information which maybe helpful. Good,clean rooms. Free shuttle service from the airport which you need to book a day in advance. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon khush_bafna,

I'd like to personally thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. I am pleased that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle and the staff was able to provide you with any information you needed.

We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

The hotel was in a super location. The staff were all so friendly and accommodating. The restaurant staff was delightful and so professional. The food and service was great. Slept great in an awesome room.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear 856katherinej,

I'd like to thank for writing such a kind review and choosing to stay with us. I am pleased that you were able to enjoy our great location and you found our staff delightful and accommodating.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.