“Great food. Good service. Very positive experience ”
Review of Sinatra's

Sinatra's
Ranked #67 of 1,130 Restaurants in Buffalo
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Best Italian food in Buffalo. Great experience. Building is wonderful, service is top notch and food is very good! So are the cocktails and wine. Highly recommend and will go back!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

New facility across from the old. Very nice and beautiful. Great bar and dining areas. Food is the best in all of WNY. Service is excellent and very friendly and accommodating. We had dinner for 11 and all were very pleased. From appetizer to full course all excellent. I have frequently had dinner there over the past 30 years at Sinatra's and is always one of our first choices.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Great meal and great service at dinner last night. This restaurant is so noisy. Difficult to carry on conversations. Half of the restaurant seats face a busy traffic area in and out of the kitchen.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Came for dinner to celebrate my son's 21 st birthday. Made reservations for 7pm on a Thursday and we were seated immediately upon arrival. The new location is beautiful, vibrant and nicely decorated. white table cloth experience. Our server Jake was absolutely amazing. Professional, engaging, humorous, and truly appeared to read our minds showing up exactly when we needed him and catering to our every need. His timing was impeccable and his knowledge of the menu and food options was spot on. By far the best service imaginable including even dabbing up the coffee I had slightly spilled on my plate so it wouldn't drip on my shirt. Now on to the food. I would say among the best Italian cuisine I have ever had. Calamari was perfect, as was the clams casino served after we all enjoyed well built cocktails with a little extra kick. Great bartender building these drinks. Italian bread was served warm with butter and tampanade. Entrees were perfect as well. Braciole to die for Chicken palermo, shrimp and lobster scampi and finally the big guy...Seafood Alla Sinatra was loaded with lobster, shrimp, mussels and the flavors were bursting. Each entree was top notch and the sauce was every bit as good as my father in laws sauce from the old country. If you want the real deal in authentic italian cuisine in a fun and elegant atmosphere with impeccable service Sinatra's is your place. Ask for Jake. Cheers

Reviewed 22 July 2018

When I read that Sinatra's new restaurant opened I decided that this would be an outstanding place to celebrate my anniversary. We usually celebrate with our neighbors since their anniversary is the day after ours. We got our reservation 13 days in advance and were so excited!. We walked in the door and the host walked away from us and said he would be back shortly. Shortly was 6-7 minutes later. Then we went to the bar where we remained for almost 10 minutes for a bartender to acknowledge us and get our drink. Our table was ready in a timely manner. As the host took us to our table, we walked through this fine dining restaurant trying to decide which table was ours. Ours was not in the dining room but in an enclosed patio. Not the fine dining, white table cloth atmosphere that we expected. It was like being in a fast food restaurant. The worse part was the noise. We could not converse. Very very loud. The clientele of Sinatra's is a bit older and I cannot imagine how conversations can occur with this noise level. Our waitress was efficient and extremely overworked. The food was great...Sinatra's quality. Bread was good but they ran out of camponata. Three had veal dishes and one had the lasagne. This was supposed to be a special evening but due to the noise it was an average evening. It will be a while before I return and hopefully these kinks will be worked out.