Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$5.99
from US$8.00
from US$8.49
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

It’s a good idea however the audio needs to be updated to have the turns relayed to the listeners before you have to turn. Glad it was raining with light traffic or there would have been trouble! Also read the itinerary before starting the tour because the commentary doesn’t start until you are right on top of the site. On the whole I can say I saw Providence

Sarla_Analytics, Owner at Sarla Analytics, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

I’m really glad you enjoyed the tour! We will definitely add your suggestions in the next update. We’d like to offer you a complimentary tour to make up for the experience - can you contact us? Links on your ticket or via our website.

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

The information was great but sound cut outhalfway through. Extra information disappeared before we could listen to it

Date of experience: May 2021
Sarla_Analytics, Owner at Sarla Analytics, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

I’m really glad you enjoyed the tour! I’d love to be able to fix those two issues. Could you help me identify some specifics? For example, did the audio cut out at any particular stop?

I’d love to share a gift card so that your next experience with us is phenomenal. Please email us via the website!

Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

Loved this driving tour!! It was about an hour long but also gave opportunities to find out additional information if we wanted to pull off the side of the road. Will definitely be using more of these. Made for an easy, informative, and enjoyable tour of Newport while being in the comfort and safety of my own car.

Date of experience: May 2021
Sarla_Analytics, Manager at Sarla Analytics, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

I’m really glad you enjoyed the tour! Thanks for your review!

If you’re still in the area, we have all sorts of similar tours both in Boston, Cape Cod, Salem, and beyond (Newport, Acadia, etc). Hopefully, you get the chance to use some of these in the future!

Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

This is a nice informative tour of Newport mansions and ocean views. The audio was just as good as having a live tour guide. We were able to go at our own pace and pull over and take pictures when safe to do so. Since it was April, the only mansion open was The Marble House. We stopped and went in it and was awesome. We strolled outside to the backyard and the landscaping and ocean view was spectacular. The wealth of the families of the gilded age was evident in the grandness of the mansions and landscape. Beautiful, big trees and flowers were a joy to see. This tour was a good deal and I throughly enjoyed it along with my two companions.

Sarla_Analytics, Manager at Sarla Analytics, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

Yay! I’m so glad our tour was able to give you guys a great Newport experience! This town has such a rich history. Hopefully, you get a chance to explore the Cliff Walk with our tour too (as well as our other tours in Providence, Boston, Cape Cod, and beyond)!

Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

Very informative and engaging tour. Filled in the gaps where most tours leave out. Going to download the Cliff Walk tour on our next trip to Newport!

Date of experience: April 2021
Sarla_Analytics, Manager at Sarla Analytics, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

I’m really glad you enjoyed the tour! Thanks for your review!