“Excellent meal and service”
Review of Clarke Cooke House

Clarke Cooke House
Ranked #43 of 257 Restaurants in Newport
Price range: US$20 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2016

First time I've been to Clarke Cooke House, it was for a 70th Birthday party for a friend and the meal and service we had was beyond good. I would would highly recommend
CCH to anyone for a special meal. The atmosphere is just great. If your looking for a special place to dine this is it.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

an excellent lunch as always. I enjoy a meal at the Clark Cooke house when ever visiting newport which is sadly only once a year or so but have been a customer for almost 40 years now. The food is great and the atmosphere very special.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

After a negative experience next door with the Black Pearl Restaurant (upon which I cancelled my takeout order), I walked immediately next door to the Clarke Cook House; a cozy, colonial-style restaurant and bar. The waitstaff was very pleasant, as I explained my negative experience next door. I placed my order and enjoyed the ambiance while I waited. I would certainly come back for a meal (I ordered dessert) at a later time, as the menu looked excellent, my takeout was great, and the ambiance was nostalgic.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

The steak was very good. But the fish was average.
The lobster ravioli was worth raving about. Sensational!

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Sit at the bar close to the water super cute view! Highly recommend a stop here bring friends and stay awhile!!!

Been to Clarke Cooke House? Share your experiences!