“Nice location”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2018

This is the first restaurant we ate at when we came to town...we ate on the second floor with a view of the street for great people watching. Several menu items to choose from. Food was good.....service wasn't the best. Our waitress had no personality.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,228)

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Went in with my wife and 9 year-old twins. When we stay at our timeshare during July we usually visit this restaurant for dinner/lunch two or more times. Usually. Not anymore.

Everything was good - food and service ( ... thanks Kelsey!!) but then a group of 6 two tables away were getting and finally DID get so drunk drinking "Godzilla" (??) after "Godzilla" that their LOUD laughing, yelling, and inappropriate carrying got to be so bad that even their waitress asked them to control themselves. No good. It did nothing to stop them.

My children got so scared by this (and they are tough kids) that we left right after our main course. No dessert. Nothing but the check.

I called the Manager 3 times from our apartment- after being persuaded to by my family - but I could never connect with one who was actually there on-site whenever I called.

Sorry, Red Parrot... we won't be back anytime soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, a must have is the lobster macaroni and cheese. Everything was great that I sampled but that lobster Mac & Cheese was the business. Easy would have new. I thought the service could have been better it was good but not 5 Star worthy. Parking is a nightmare so I recommend UBER/ Lyft/ or a cab.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Very good service and great food will go to eat there again. Will highly recommend them to friends and family.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We’ve visited here twice and although the location is great, the service is amazing, the menu is extensive and the drinks are yummy both times we’ve had people who dined with us get sick the next day. Both times the guests had the same thing. It could be a very weird coincidence but we have yet to go back and chance it. The place is always super busy so it may have just been odd occurrences.