“Pathetic food, quick delivery.”
Review of Kio's Asian Stir

Kio's Asian Stir
Ranked #150 of 261 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 10 April 2018

What a disappointment when we stayed at one of the timeshares in Newport. The delivery was fast and efficient. The food was lousy the price was high for the portion size they served. This place runs like most Rhode Island eateries a large portion of carbohydrates. If you are visiting Newport and have a kitchen prepare your own food. This is not the only restaurant that serves pathetic food.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Lovetraveling97

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Kio's Asian Stir is excellent in every way! The price was very low. I had the chicken chow mein which was superior. This is the standard thing I always get. You can't go wrong there. They prepared it incredibly quickly and it was very hot and delicious. I will definitely be going back here - thanks everyone!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I had the crab rangoon and shrimp with cashew nuts. I thought my food was very tasty.My wife had egg foo yung which he says was OK. She liked the egg drop soup.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Nothing special, nothing exciting, but it will do for a take out dinner sometimes. I wish Chinese places in Newport would put more effort into their cooking. Shame, Chinese cuisine is delicious when it's made right.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Kio is not on the list of our timeshare's preferred places, but it should be. We discovered this last year when looking for a quick Asian lunch option after visiting Newport Mansions. Found out they do take out. We enjoyed very fresh lettuce wraps, spring rolls, wonton soup and shrimp lo mein. It did not feel heavy, very light yet satisfying with lots of flavor. We visit Newport annually and this has become a family favorite when we want to dine in after a long day of shopping.

Date of visit: April 2016